SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

inactivity.

knxwledge

i guess i should give reasoning for my absence.

last week thursday we were in for a lot of rain, and around 6:30 we were sent a sms flood evac so we packed up everything we could and drove to the local university and stayed there for about 2 nights.

the first night getting to the university it was pouring down rain, and in the morning when we went down town to see our place it was about 2 ft under water.

edit: we had to sleep on the floor, Mum and nan didnt sleep at all for the 2 nights we were there.

its peak was around 11.6 meters so my entire downstairs went under. 

Mums care destroyed.

Mums plants destroyed.

Our belongings destroyed.

and we need to get to the garage door to unlock it.

apparently we cant start cleaning up till we get some person to come out and assess the damage.

sorry. i wont have time to play on the servers.

17741084_636534589869038_807807383_n.jpg

17742349_636534763202354_567100247_n.jpg

Edited by knxwledge

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif

Fuck that's rough man, hope you and your family are alright and get everything sorted! <3

Cool bottleflip in your garage tho

15 minutes ago, Dongle said:

Fuck that's rough man, hope you and your family are alright and get everything sorted! <3

Cool bottleflip in your garage tho

thanks dongle <3

I got a few mates coming to help sometime this week. our stairs and driveway is covered in oil

Edited by knxwledge

dora-cara.gif

Holy shit man that is harsh. Best wishes for you and your family, hope that you can fix this up as soon as possible. :friends:

P.S Don't worry about being inactive, as Ec1ipse said, family comes first and as long as you have a family you will always have joy. 

Hope your're okay bro, Keep buying KFC and not eating any of it so the maggots can come again :thrasher:

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

THANK YOU ALL <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 

as for the maggots thats the first time ive had that happen, i wasnt in the house at all for 5 days so yeah, also i dont eat the potato and gravy.

we dont give a fuck about some person needing to come out, today a mate trooped it through the mess and we did a decent ammount, a mate bought a 4000psi pressure cleaner to get the oil and mud off the ground and walls. so tomorrow morning is going to be the 3 musketeers cleaning as much as we can.

I wish you all the best aswell <3 :35_thinking::artist:

dora-cara.gif