SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Surfing has been violated and broken.

bumboy11

it's ya boi bummboy11 here!

I come on today to check if my boi Crowns is still rank #1 god tier surfer on KZG easy surf! AND hes not!!!!! I worked so hard 4 all my points and gave them away to someone to i thought was a meaningful and loving person! He is no longer a god and i request my points back because you removed all !challenge points from !top which was the main goal of me giving my points away to show that retards can be rank 1 and that you'd fix it..!!!! THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!!! and i have -400 points.

SyStM - what a true god!

Donkey - wada god!?
Shiki - dat da real tukkkkkk?!
Therapist - your funny
Fluffys - your a fucking faggot.
Atmoz - Your fucking trash mate
Chibi - fucking surf god
Hyper - The next best surfer!

As requested due to people exploiting !challenge, I have disabled challenge. In doing so this seems to have removed all challenge points that had been won or recieved by players.  I don't believe there is anything I can do besides enable challenge again.

Naw, dawg dw. i got my points back. but good. !challenge was a dumb ass idea in the first place. makes trash players look good.

SyStM - what a true god!

Donkey - wada god!?
Shiki - dat da real tukkkkkk?!
Therapist - your funny
Fluffys - your a fucking faggot.
Atmoz - Your fucking trash mate
Chibi - fucking surf god
Hyper - The next best surfer!

'bumboy11' wrote:
Naw, dawg dw. i got my points back. but good. !challenge was a dumb ass idea in the first place. makes trash players look good.

Perhaps we could implement a challenge which uses Store credits instead of Rank Points.
NksF4lc.png

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search