SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Trikster

Trikster

Sup boys and gals

I'm Trikster and as most of you know, I'm a cancerous fuck. My aims in life are to become a garbo cause my dad told me there's plenty of money behind it cause no-one wants to do it. I'm a college dropout and I am studying for an online degree in Law on studyonline.deakin.edu.au.             When I was growing up I had a hard life. I was bullied at school because of the large scare over my cheek from my forehead where I fell out of my cot as a baby. I learnt a lot at school and my parents said one day I could be a brick layer or an electrician because of my tendencies to put wires in the sockets. Hopefully my Law Degree goes through and I become a successful lawyer by 24.

That brings me to my age. 15 in October. I was too smart for high school and i went to college but i wasn't smart enough for that. LOL                 My parents own much Real Estate in the UK which is my background and why I am so civilised. I play csgo to forget about the worries of my shit life and to escape to a "Happy Place" where I can have fun and learn as a team with my buddies. I am currently a Silver III and am striving for Global by 2018. I have many people on the server that are legends (Zuko, Swiftzz, TH3B3ATS, Rouge) and then there are the fags that dog the boys *cough* MATT *cough* Lazer *cough*, but I like to be neutral with all people unless I know they are a real cunt or I get salty.           Usually I am only salty when I fail my online exams and have to wait 6 months to *resit* them. Thankyou for reading and if you have any questions about my religion (buddhism) then go watch my mates that stream on YouTube on the Buddhism Hotline. 

Trikster

Welcome to the forums 

Check out all the other servers (especially scout knivez)

Enjoy your stay and I hope to see you around

3 hours ago, Trikster said:

U guys are taking this too seriously.

I was takin the piss bois. ;D

dank.jpg

What r u talking about person I've never seen before? Ur really new...

Jailbreak Administrator

Scouts n' Knives Administrator

76561198214580473.png

3 hours ago, ✪Fox said:

Hello trikster! Sorry about robbing you 2k credits with the new !spr command haha :D

WELL KHAEL JUST "ROBBED" 40k WHEN I WAS TWO OFF 100k!!

F my luck