SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Scouts and Knivez] Original's Admin Application

Original

Server you're Applying for?: Scouts and Knivez

Steam Account Name: Original

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:70477363

Description of Yourself: Names Aaron and im a 15 yr old who has been playing SK for almost 2 years now, i was admin of DreamHDs scout server, after the server was shut down i became a part owner of ShootersHideout SK server and continue to support the SH community to this day although the server is gone. I am very comfortable with admin cmds and the rules of SK. although i do not use my mic often i will happily increase my mic activity when needed.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: Currently only on a little over 2 days and thats after just coming back after a months break

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: usually between the times of 4pm-11pm during the week and depending on work anytime between 9am-11pm on weekends

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: SirBlazeMore, Merkhem, Nosey ,Shaka, Wan Kin.

Players vouching your application?: Haven't asked anyone.

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: As someone who has been playing SK for quite sometime and tries to play almost daily its always nice to make sure the community stays in a good way so the new and old time players can still enjoy the experience without others giving them problems and that's something i want to keep in check.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Consistent player, comfortable with admin commands and the rules of scoutknivez in general as well as the specific rules of the KZG server. i'm well known by most common players and seem to get along with most new and old players, happy to explain certain aspects of SK I.E Bhopping and strafing overall i just plan to help keep the experience of SK enjoyable.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

Edited by Original

Yuck, Aaron applying for admin? HAHAHAHA,

Kidding Kidding,

Been playing with him for a few years now, great admin, knows how and when to use the correct judgement in situations, would be a great benefit to the team! 

+rep

why didn't you ask me? would def vouch for you, and agree with wan's comment above. while you get on the server once in a while, while you're on we can def trust your choice without a doubt. if there is anything ever bad about you is that you play less than regulars. but just because you play less doesnt mean we won't need more admins to host the server when no one else is around:)

Edited by BuLLee

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

+rep 

Original has been a part of scouts for a long time and has been helping out the scout admins for along time. i believe he would be able to make the correct decisions at the correct times. with him becoming admin he would be able to further assist the community and make the server a better place 

I dont know you nor seen you but i would love to have a chat sometime or something, seeing from your admin application and your feedback, you've been playing SnK for a pretty long time, and you're knowing and comfortable with the commands.

As you said, you could use your mic more and interact with others, again, i havent seen you on the server :P

I'm going to leave this with a +rep you seem to have pretty good traits of being admin, Goodluck!

(also Aaron? You stole my name! xD)

EZ +rep. Ori has been playing scoutz for dayyys. defs would love to see him become apart of the team! Good luck mah dude!

58aaab5ad2b8e_PCBackground(2).thumb.jpg.8bd9372f51aeb9ac207795f05a608092.jpg

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search