SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Scouts and Knivez] FLUFFY UNICORN's Admin Application

Server you're Applying for?: Scouts and Knivez

Steam Account Name: FLUFFY UNICORN

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:102461004

Description of Yourself: Hey im FLUFFY UNICORN (or Ben), Im 16 years old, and live in Perth. My hobbies include playing football and Chillin with my friends. Other hobbies include killing Mr_Merkhem99 :P
The career in which I wish to pursue is either an Ophthalmologists (eye Doctor) or a Teacher.
I play on the server scoutz and knivez.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 2d 00:29h

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: 4-12 weekdays
1:00pm-3:00am weekends

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Mr_Merkhem99
Shaka
Sir BlazeMore

Players vouching your application?: Thalej
Beastlymastered
LYTE

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I think I deserve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team because I help out people who do not understand how to play the server. I also believe that I can make a decent impact on the Scoutz and Knivez community, by helping it grow bigger and greater.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I am always active, after school on weekdays and all day weekends (when Im not working). I help people if they need it and always bring a positive attitude with me. I can be firm with people when necessary, as I dislike people who cheat or cause grief to other members of our community. I plan to bring new Ideas to the table that will bring enjoyment to players.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

+rep
He's a nice dude, chilled out, he's a good player, approachable and mature.

Only thing wrong with this application is this line " Other hobbies include killing Mr_Merkhem99" please correct to " Other hobbies include getting destroyed by Mr_Merkhem99" ;)

Good luck dude :D

+rep

Respectful guy, has helped me in the past on what commands i can/cant use on scoutandknifez, knows the server rules, knows how to have a good joke around, would love to see him be apart of the kzg staff team.

Goodluck unicornnnn

Much love Simbaa <3

Edited by Simbaa

76561198173984241.png

+rep ur an awesome guy 

We're married on scouts and knives <3

helps me on scouts and knives when i need help and is an awesome person

hope u get admin :))

really good friend

Edited by Beastlymastered

Don't know who you are, don't really play scouts but your forum account is 2 days old and you shitposted on introductions from weeks ago to get your posts up so you could apply. Try and be more actively part of the community before applying for admin.

-Neutral

Edit: I've seen Fluffy Unicorn around on mg and sometimes when I pop over to SK and seems to be a suitable candidate. Also now actively part of the forums, good luck :) +1

Edited by Dongle

+Rep

Can vouch for fluffy,

hes on regularly
Great addition to the community 
Very friendly and approachable.

All the best mate

767268129353706171016.png

+rep

He's a nice guy and very friendly

He is on most the server for most of the day

He plays by the rules

Tells me of mic spammers and chat spammers

Good luck my dude

+rep, nice and humble bloke and fun to talk to.

probably one of the nicest people on the server by far tbh, besides bullee.

he follows game rules very well and treats others with respect and love.

+++++++++++rep 

gl buddy 

:)

I reckon this application should stay open for another 1-2 weeks, while you have been a regular in this server for a long time I have not seen you play consistent days, just on and off.. I usually like to observe how other players reflect on applicants not just how applicants treat others. also you get to see how admins deal with things so you know how to deal with things once you become one if seniors approve.  overall I have not come across you where you had anything negative to do or say to other, so far so good. but lets wait and see more of you first before we make a decision :)

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

+rep A Nice Guy Everytime He Joins A Game Always Has A Good Attitude And Is Always Having A Good Laugh Here And There And Always Sticks To The Rules. Hope You Get Admin, Best Of Luck :)

+rep From what I've seen, Fluffy is an all-around nice guy and would fit right in as another friendly admin.

GL! :)

Edited by Timot_lambo

I don't play Scouts n Knives but isn't that like not enough play time for an admin?

Everything else looks great and you sound like a great guy from these comments. Good luck :cat:

Hey tricks, the requirement for admin on scoutz is 2 days. Anyways I have  2d 21:04h now. Also I wont be on for the next 2 days as I am going camping for Easter. Happy Easter Guys!

although I dont play on scoutz and knives as much as I used to , whenever I go on to the scoutz and knives server i see @┠ FLUFFY UNICORN ┫ always being responsible and respectful towards other players, +rep would love to see this guy as an admin!!

Fluffy is a awesome person, defiantly one of the most happy, cheerful and helpful on the server. I believe he is admin material and will be a valuable asset to the SK community. +rep

Please don't kill me as much now <3

+Rep Good guy, Talks alot to everyone and knows the rules of the server and follows them Plus he's good marriage material :D

• My Name is Tito locked this topic