SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Combat Surf] krue.'s Admin Application

krue.

Server you're Applying for?: Combat Surf

Steam Account Name: krue.

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:72830485

Description of Yourself: Ex-Founder of Xile-Gaming, don't play or get on the computer as much as i used but when i jump on i like to give it a fair go. Recently gotten back into csgo surf. Noticed there isnt very man staff or any at all? i would like to help the community out by, providing previous skills in server management and help admin combat surf. I know my current hours on the server may no come in guideline with the application process but i can guarantee you it will most defiantly change.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 03:45:18

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: Currently, it would be all of the place as i have a job and its not set hours. Currently.

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Acid

Players vouching your application?: http://steamcommunity.com/id/is_sad_when_profile_is_private/ ็็็็็็็็็็

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: 

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Previous Staffing positions & Server management, could bring quite alot to combat surf, going from dealing with players to managing issues that may occur with the server.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

76561198105926699.png

$adBoy$

Please make sure you meet requirements before we start to look at this openly.

Thanks

You may edit this as you go along, but will not be looked at until they are all met.

giphy (4).gif

• 2 weeks later...

Denied, Failed to pass the requirements.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search