SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

A good listen

krue.

Want something chill to listen toooo?

Reply with song suggestions i might likeee :)

Edited by krue.

76561198105926699.png

$adBoy$

3 hours ago, ╱ ┠ FLUFFY UNICORN ┫ ╱ said:

That's a weird song hHah

Aha, guess it depends what your into ;)

76561198105926699.png

$adBoy$

I'm quite a big x fan and most people think all he does is just yell and scream but sometimes he makes chill songs like this one and another chill song like:

aye.

Don't know if you know who $UICIDEBOY$ are but I can name every song, just about, if you give me a good listen. 

XXXTentacion is also pretty good, I'll pop a couple suggestions below for you geezers. 

If you want to chuck $UICIDEBOY$ a listen here is a few suggestions as well. 

xxxshitcunt more like, go back to prison and make it life

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

if you want something to listen to that isnt shit try mf doom, wutang, flatbush zombies, lil bit of kendrick, isaiah rashad, vince staples, chance the rapper, earthgang, and 100% nas definitely one of the best by far

76561198249255096.png

4 minutes ago, quint3n said:

if you want something to listen to that isnt shit try mf doom, wutang, flatbush zombies, lil bit of kendrick, isaiah rashad, vince staples, chance the rapper, earthgang, and 100% nas definitely one of the best by far

Childish Gambino is pretty insane in my opinion, MF Doom is very good and Future is a go to. 

17 hours ago, thaake said:

Childish Gambino is pretty insane in my opinion, MF Doom is very good and Future is a go to. 

gambinos pre dope but i aint a future fan 

76561198249255096.png

Everyone saying xxxtentacion is shit i'm not going to say your wrong, but your not right either. I only take a liking to some songs of his and not a huge fan on others. But @quint3n you listed one of my favorites, wu tang clan. Love 'em.

MF DOOM, And Vince another two artists i enjoy also, i like kendrick also but he's overplayed and its just bothers me when i hear the same song over and over again bahaha. :aikido:

Thankyou, for the suggestions and comments! Ill give everything a listen if not i already have listened to it.  :ag:

76561198105926699.png

$adBoy$

It all depends on what your preferences are. If you like that style of music and that artist, then thats great :) If you dont, im sure theres other types music that you like and others dont.

Oh yeah for sure, baha but people's reasoning's are pathetic all you have to say is im not into it. Rather then some other bullshiiit ya know.

37 minutes ago, ╱ ┠ FLUFFY UNICORN ┫ ╱ said:

It all depends on what your preferences are. If you like that style of music and that artist, then thats great :) If you dont, im sure theres other types music that you like and others dont.

76561198105926699.png

$adBoy$