SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Supra | Sweaty Nurd's Unban Appeal

Ricky The Ricer

Your ingame Name: Supra | Sweaty Nurd

Server you were banned / muted on?: Combat Surf

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:198854275

Date / Time of Ban: 11:35pm (Around)

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Unknown (Guessing Trumpary as he was on the server at the time but idk)

Reason for ban (if known): Unknown for legitemate reason, but I was told by one of my friends that it was for "Auto Knife".

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I personally think that I should be unbanned as I've been a very active player and I also think that I should've been informed why I was banned before the ban was placed.

Edited by Ricky The Ricer

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I personally think that I should be unbanned as there was no proof or any vouches for the ban, (statement until proven otherwise) and I also think that I should be unbanned as I wasn't given any warning or any reason for why I was banned. I'm also a very active member on the server (3 - 4 months).

Edited by Ricky The Ricer

Update: Turns out, there is "proof" here's the link to the video: 

Now, after myself watching this full video from start to end I fail to any sufficient proof of me "Auto Knife" hacking. If you look I'm clearly preknifing all of the spawns and usually knifing whilst surfing, I usually do this because it ends up getting me free kills sometimes, also the multiple backstabs that I got near the start of the video are legit. You can clearly see me looking down when I'm getting near the enemy hitboxes, this is becuase I figured out that if you go inside the enemies body and you look down and stab it will count as a backstab, this is in no way "Auto Knife" if it where anything it'd be an exploit. Also I can see that you might think that the shot that I landed at 5:36 is sus, but if you watch it you can clearly see that I flicked into the predicted direction of the body and landed the shot. And that imo is not sus, just a "lucky shot".

6 minutes ago, Ricky The Ricer said:

Update: Turns out, there is "proof" here's the link to the video: 

Now, after myself watching this full video from start to end I fail to any sufficient proof of me "Auto Knife" hacking. If you look I'm clearly preknifing all of the spawns and usually knifing whilst surfing, I usually do this because it ends up getting me free kills sometimes, also the multiple backstabs that I got near the start of the video are legit. You can clearly see me looking down when I'm getting near the enemy hitboxes, this is becuase I figured out that if you go inside the enemies body and you look down and stab it will count as a backstab, this is in no way "Auto Knife" if it where anything it'd be an exploit. Also I can see that you might think that the shot that I landed at 5:36 is sus, but if you watch it you can clearly see that I flicked into the predicted direction of the body and landed the shot. And that imo is not sus, just a "lucky shot".

But then again, admin has final say but i'm just saying please look into this.. This is my favourite surf server.

Also, if the reason I was banned was not for "Auto Knife" hacking. The only things that I can really see me getting banned for are me "Abusing Players" but when i'm "ABUSING PLAYERS" i'm really not, which i'm guessing anyone that knows me is true. As when I do it it's just banter, we all take it as a joke and I let people backfire back and brush it off it's a joke, great banter really. But i'm highly doubting that it is considering that i'm perma banned. And this is the reason why I was banned, I'm hoping that you will atleast reduce the ban.

- Kindest Regards

Supra

hg5Ec75.jpg

You were banned for those reasons.

First off the Hacking thing, I am almost 100% sure that you are hacking. A lot of the time I think it’s pretty obvious and you think it’s not. Whenever you hit one of these "lucky shots" that you talk about (which basically every shot you hit) you try to cover it up by acting surprised, as if you have never hit those shots before. I think that’s a pretty clear sign of you "trying" to cover up your hacks.  I have also found that whenever I am not on you are going insanely well compared to when I am on. That rebel resistance game in that video you went 46-2 by the end of it. That previous game you also went 60-0 which was on the map spacezone. However, the game before that one I was on and you were doing absolutely trash, even complaining when you died. Most people would think "he must have just had a good game", no, it happens almost every time I am not on. You either have the fastest reaction time, and are impossibly good at no scoping, or you are hacking and I think the latter is true. TBH got some records but I don’t think they will be any help. Other admins will just have to trust my judgement

Also, even if you aren't hacking (which I doubt) you constantly say that you are, even if it is a joke and it doesn't seem like you are joking, you can still be banned just for doing that (joking about hacking)

Secondly the Shit Talking and Abusing Admins & Players, I think this one speaks for itself. Your "banter” is nothing but you being a total dick to everyone that doesn't like you. If it is "banter" you always take it way too far and it seems like you mean what you are saying by the tone of your voice. You also constantly talk shit me and others, even if it is a joke I have had enough, it was getting to the point where you thought you could do what you liked. Instead of constantly muting you I just banned you for all the shit you have done + the hacking thing.

B7k86lm.jpg

O8ZOtsb.jpg

IDK, I might be just a stupid admin and player but from what I have seen you are a bad person, and a bad player and you deserved to be banned.

also trumpery not trumpary....

the end

Edited by TrumperyPear
adding stuff
  • Like 1

hsn7VEU.jpg

Swear you people don't know how "aimbot" works it locks onto the closest player and unless he has some god hack where it's toggling all the time then he isn't aimbotting and I've seen plenty better people at knifing than him and better people who I know are just good at the game in general, sure I agree a ban needs to be put in place for the abuse factor of his ban with the racist comments and the incite for others to Kill themselves, joke or not it's still not something to joke about 

34 minutes ago, ✪ sqυïggα said:

And as far as I can see he's not exactly locking onto anyone 

You have seen 1 video, which doesn't show much and is only one game, it also wasn't recorded by me. You don't play Combat Surf so you would have no idea about this guy other than this video.

NOTE: Please only comment if you have played Combat Surf and seen this guy (Besides Admins), that video evidence doesn't show much and his ban is not to be based solely off of that.

hsn7VEU.jpg

I do play combat surf so don't assume shit like you admins always do, remember what happened the last time the admins assumed something and I do know about this guy. You should really have some other sort of solid evidence if you're literally saying that this video shows nothing because you want us to "trust" your judgement when your judgement clearly just made a wrong call with me, I was rank 6th at one point with  over 500 kills 

• Like 1

Whether you play Combat surf or not, there is no point posting on something that is irrelevant to ones self, I've heard multiple complaints about this guy using aimbot, walls ect. The final say shouldn't come down to me but @TrumperyPear as he is most involved with this case.His call is final in this case.

Edited by Harry

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

17 hours ago, Harry said:

Whether you play Combat surf or not, there is no point posting on something that is irrelevant to ones self, I've heard multiple complaints about this guy using aimbot, walls ect. The final say shouldn't come down to me but @TrumperyPear as he is most involved with this case.His call is final in this case.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

I will say I always thought that there was something real suss about this guy but could never get enough evidence. I haven't seen any evidence shown of any cheating here either. 

The other reasons for the ban have been backed up with evidence, so a ban was the right call. Surprisingly Ricky hasn't been back yet to refute it.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search