SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Jailbreak] sorej2's Admin Application

sorenj2

Server you're Applying for?: Jailbreak

Steam Account Name: sorej2

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:194549054

Description of Yourself: hi my name is Soren I have played the server jailbreak for quick sometime and i really like it

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 12:53:57 hours

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: from 4pm to about 11pm

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Xiphoz

Players vouching your application?: Xiphoz

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: id be a great person to rely on and trust with my maturity and friendly spirit

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: respect, kindness, honesty, confidence and a positive attitude

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

no no no no... Very immature and ive never seen you on. This is not a very good/detailed application. -rep

Да, тоа ебан

Legit have like met none of the application requirements, probably a good thing to meet the requirements and answer the questions properly because I can already tell that you haven't checked the application requirements and on the requirements it clearly states that you don't meet all of them then you're going to get a fat deny. Not trying to be an ass hole but even if you had met the requirements the chances of you getting staff would be very unlikely with such little effort you put into this application and how shit your care for the application is, you haven't bothered to proofread and/or even go over it and make sure that you actually have a shot at this position. I also thought a 16-year-old would be able to tell the difference between quick and quite? Anyways I think I've said more than enough.

@ Squizzy 

Look we definitely appreciate you making the admin app but you have not met nearly enough of the requirements nor are even close to being ready for admin position. Until you reach all the requirements and are well know and respected on both the forums and server, you are not ready to be admin. I mean you haven't even put in much effort into the admin application and that really is not that hard to do. Sorry.

*EDIT* Talked to Xiphoz your vouching admin, he said that he said no you when you asked him. Please do not put in false vouches.

Squizzy

giphy.gif.b411e519453f91ba7d87d0ba38a9bdb6.gif

• sm! locked this topic