SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

instant mute

Lazer

Recently on jb there was alot of mic spamming and anti slam hasnt been added to new server yet so there was shit playing and spam every second which ill make a mute request on one of the couple players soon so if we could add i loud mic detecter sortathing so if peoples mics areloud as shit it can detect it

-Lazer :thrasher:

153099_1002.png

A loud-microphone detector would be pretty shit as it would mute people who had done nothing, each and every microphone is different and so as people's voices, that means the sound and pitch of their microphone will be different and some people's microphones are louder and some quieter and if they're muted for having a rough loud voice I'm more than certain it will cause heaps of problems. Unless you can get some state of the art technology that changes the pitch of everyone's voice so that everyone is as loud as each other I'm pretty sure there is no way around this unless you have an automatic mute on people who speak for too long but that'll probably also cause problems for CT's giving orders and T's explaining their !lr rules etc. So your best option is to just make mute requests and/or get staff to come mute people who are microphone spamming. 

5 minutes ago, Trikster said:

There is an anti-slam thing in but it only takes affect after 4 seconds of slam usage. Don't ask me how I know this :ag:

Fuck dude do are you a hacker?

24 minutes ago, thaake said:

A loud-microphone detector would be pretty shit as it would mute people who had done nothing, each and every microphone is different and so as people's voices, that means the sound and pitch of their microphone will be different and some people's microphones are louder and some quieter and if they're muted for having a rough loud voice I'm more than certain it will cause heaps of problems. Unless you can get some state of the art technology that changes the pitch of everyone's voice so that everyone is as loud as each other I'm pretty sure there is no way around this unless you have an automatic mute on people who speak for too long but that'll probably also cause problems for CT's giving orders and T's explaining their !lr rules etc. So your best option is to just make mute requests and/or get staff to come mute people who are microphone spamming. 

@thaake its sky and kzg we are talking about who knows what they can do

-Lazer :thrasher:

153099_1002.png

33 minutes ago, thaake said:

It is possible to balance out microphones, making soft ones louder and louder ones softer :)

With slam in place it will prevent people from playing music through the mic which will cut down on people trolling, by for the other mic spam as people yelling into mic and purposely destroying the round that is why we have admins. If people are mic spamming contact an admin to jump on ad also get evidence so we can punish. If an admin is unable to jump on the server mute the player !sm (name).

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

19 hours ago, skyprah said:

It is possible to balance out microphones, making soft ones louder and louder ones softer :)

Do you think you would be able to implement this feature? 

• 1 month later...

my opinion.. humans > machine .. have a word with the head admin and get him to recruit more mods and admins, your approach in the past worked well for SK we have a fine set of active admins now where we dont need such plugins, mind you SK is not as crowded as JB with 12ies lol. @skyprah

• Like 2

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search