SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Easy Surf] Gerald 's Admin Application

Gerald

Server you're Applying for?: Easy Surf

Steam Account Name: Gerald

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:185320365

Description of Yourself: I love playing comp and chilling out in casual surf. I like to help out the new surfers when possible and was given Teacher rank for doing so. I don't tolerate immatury and will usually try and control people who are being a nuisance in the server

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 2 days

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: 10am-2pm and/or 6pm-10pm most days

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Sid, Motion and FC

Players vouching your application?: Pache, Kali

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I help out the surf community regularly and try to teach guests and new surfers how to surf. I try and manage the server when I can and especially when no mods/admins are on to control the nutters that come on.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I am patient and love to help out when I can. I want to make the server as great and relaxed as possible!

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

+1 He seems to be mature and holds him up quite well on the server, have seen him try to help a few people improve there surf skills.

@Gerald , in my opinion, would be a wonderful moderator. He has many qualities and all of them suit that moderator position perfectly, patient, mature, kind, respectful and just a great person overall. I think @Gerald would be the best candidate for this position at the moment and with his already existing contributions to the surf server, I think being promoted to a moderator would make him an exceptional aspect of the surf community that we need to have and would make the surf server even better! Good luck @Gerald and I hope you get accepted!

Changing the Application to an Admin Appplication as you pass the requirements for it.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search