SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Jailbreak warden suggestion.

shumagram

1 hour ago, quint3n said:

no

I can't understand a word they're saying when they try to speak as fast as possible.

Some wardens speak quickly because they feel under pressure to get orders out before prisoners rebel. If you didn't hear anything you can ask for a repeat in chat.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

Kinda off topic but I think that during LR period, when warden is speaking, prisoners should be unmuted because it is such a hassle trying to say your rules while the warden is speaking to someone else because you are muted. Either this or warden or should be muted during lr  period to let prisoner give rules. 

Jailbreak Administrator

Scouts n' Knives Administrator

76561198214580473.png

I completely understand where you are coming from but that it one of the learning curves of the game mode, typically the things that wardens say super quick are just rules to make sure them and their fellow guards don't die. The most common rules for once cells are open is One Step out Face the Back of your cell and button freeze, so if in doubt do that, but look to see what others are doing if you're not sure. 

Once T's are unmuted after the first 30 seconds of the round and you don't understand something: ask for a repeat! He should then say it abit slower. 

If if you are struggling to understand things that he is saying then I'd reccomend looking at the Jailbreak rules and find the Key Words section for descriptions on common terms used.

Good luck ;)

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

Agreed man for sure. if its a map like clouds I think it's alright to say them fast at the very start - but at least still audible, but then repeat them slower if they are able to. 

It does get really annoying if they say them really fast and then refuse to give a repeat. You could always assume what the orders were or try and copy others. But that doesn't always work out .o.

As previous people stated, learn and read the rules and get an understanding of common orders used e.g one of the most used ones is "When i open cells take one step out of your cell, face the back of your cell and button freeze." (out of cells kos if warden says also etc.)

In time you'll understand the orders and will understand the "order rappers" normal rules.

But MAKING someone have to talk slower while giving orders would be ridiculous, it wouldn't work.

-Swiftzz :) 

Really you want people to speak slow af... On clouds it takes like 5 seconds to get out of cells and 3 more seconds to press the button so people say the orders in like 5 seconds but then they repeat after soo.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search