SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Hunger Games Server

Magic

Hunger Game servers are awfully popular and have great success but there are only 2 AUS/NZL servers so far and I think this would help Killzone gamings Community.
Mag1c,
(just a tip nothing to serious :) )

Teach Not Be Taught
Okey Dokey 

Love it! I am actually already planning to make this server for a long time. The idea was to produce a couple of other server first and then spend quite a bit of time building a superior Hunger Games server. This server has the potential to be very big and will also be a big challenge!

'skyPRAh' wrote:
Love it! I am actually already planning to make this server for a long time. The idea was to produce a couple of other server first and then spend quite a bit of time building a superior Hunger Games server. This server has the potential to be very big and will also be a big challenge!

Hey if you need help building the lobbies of the server i would be happy to help out!
[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user-441726243/cant-stop-changing-1?in=user-441726243/sets/deep-house[/soundcloud]

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search