SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Krizziii Admin Application (Minigames)

Krizziii

Current ingame name : Krizziii

What server are you applying for?: Minigames

Steam ID (http://steamidfinder.com): STEAM_0:0:151747318

Where are you located?: I live on the Gold Coast, QLD

Do you have an ingame microphone?: Yes I do and I use it most of the time I am in-game

How many hours on CS:GO?: 572 hours

How many hours do you have on the server? (Type /pt or /playtime or gameme in server): /pt is not working at the moment but I have lots of hours and have been playing kzg before anything but KZG jailbreak was made.

Have you read the server rules for the server that you are applying for admin on?: Yes I have read the rules many times and continue to read them.

Have you ever donated to the server?: Yes I Have donated $3 For VIP

Name at least two people who will vouch for you to be an admin: 
KnightRaiD
Nosey
Wage Gap
Panda
Cella
GimmeYoFries
Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming?: I have been playing KZG servers for a very long time and have enjoyed every minute of it. A great community Of players, although when there are those people that come along and start to break rules, e.g mic spam, delaying, bullying etc. (I do know that I mic spam a lot and it is just cancerous of me to be doing that, so I will completely stop mic spamming and also stop others from doing the same.) KZG has an amazing community and great players and staff.

I would love to join Killzone Gaming staff and Help them with making all players playing the game correctly and keeping players doing the right thing and stopping bullying against younger players and any other players. Minigames is a great gamemode and personally one of my favourite game modes, I would like to make players feel the same way about minigames and keep playing on KZG servers.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?:
I can bring Qualities such as, Respect for other players and staff, Maturity, Friendliness, I can be a helping hand to new players and explain to them the rules and how to play.
What do you think of Killzone Gaming?:

I think Killzone Gaming has absolute amazing servers and community/fanbase. Killzone gaming is a great way to have fun with friends and play with others. Killzone gaming has been my favorite gaming hosting service ever, The players, staff, owner and admins are very nice and helpful people and I would love to become one of these people. KZG has the best community I have ever seen, all players are always kind to newcomers and players. They are welcoming and respectful. I would love to be one of these people (again). KZG has its own unique way about things, When there is a problem or issue there is always a solution very fast. KZG is continuously growing and growing with new servers and more players. with this comes the unfair players and new players, if I am admin I will fix this and talk to new players and help them with anything they need.Killzone gaming Is an amazing community and the best I have ever seen.

Extra (If any):KZG is continuously growing and growing with new servers and more players. with this comes the unfair players and new players, if I am admin I will fix this and talk to new players and help them with anything they need. I always find myself on KZG servers all the time I am on Killzone Gaming I can never get enough of it. The uniqueness of the servers makes you wanting to keep coming back for more. I wish to show new players around the servers and make them feel the same way about Killzone Gaming as I do.

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/jazzcartier/o-dead-or-alive[/soundcloud]

to be honest with u krizziii u are a kind guy and a social guy (likes to be friendly and talk to everyone) but u need to stop mic spamming, other than that ur all g +rep

'Knightraid' wrote:
to be honest with u krizziii u are a kind guy and a social guy (likes to be friendly and talk to everyone) but u need to stop mic spamming, other than that ur all g +rep

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

Impressive application, but I don't think your ready for it to be honest. Your such a cool guy, but sometimes you can come across as immature. I don't think you could handle certain situations. I don't know, that's just me. -1

-Rep Yeah, I second Acid you do tend to be pretty immature at times. Mic spamming etc. But if you decide to take the servers a bit more serious I may reconsider my decision. But you're a really nice guy none the less. :)

if you dog the boys you're invited to be my coffin bearer just so you can let me down one last fucking time cunt

Well here's the deal. You definitely have shown yourself to be able to be a mature young man numerous times. I have even suggested for you to part of the team.

Even when KZG was newly created, you were an active member of the community and behaved well most of the time.

However, lately you have really been lacking the qualities a mature admin requires. You've been occasionally microphone abusing and even talking down other members.

If you were to get this position, you would need to improve drastically and even though what you did was not on our community, it leads me to partly doubt you.

Neutral - Has potential.

NksF4lc.png

'Kwala' wrote:
Well here's the deal. You definitely have shown yourself to be able to be a mature young man numerous times. I have even suggested for you to part of the team.

Even when KZG was newly created, you were an active member of the community and behaved well most of the time.

However, lately you have really been lacking the qualities a mature admin requires. You've been occasionally microphone abusing and even talking down other members.

If you were to get this position, you would need to improve drastically and even though what you did was not on our community, it leads me to partly doubt you.

Neutral - Has potential.

Thank you kwala I will definitely change

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/jazzcartier/o-dead-or-alive[/soundcloud]

Is no one going to talk about the effort that he put in this? This clearly shows he is dedicated towards being an Admin.Krizziii is mature and he interacts with the community a lot every server needs a fun awesome admin that's a +1 from me...You go Krizziii!!!

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search