SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

COMBATSURF App Ronald

Forest

Current ingame name :Ronald

What server are you applying for?:COMBAT SURF

Steam ID (http://steamidfinder.com): STEAM_0:1:16195506

Where are you located?: South Australia

Do you have an ingame microphone?: Yes

How many hours on CS:GO?:  1230

How many hours do you have on the server? (Type /pt or /playtime or gameme in server): 2 and ahalf

Have you read the server rules for the server that you are applying for admin on?: Yes

Have you ever donated to the server?: Yes

Name at least two people who will vouch for you to be an admin: M@CHINE, SteathyMada and Foxy

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming?: Because I used to admin and a different surf server that got shut down and have come across KZG and would like to help out. I also would like the be an admin because I have been playing on KZG for a while and would like to help out in the community.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I can bring great responsibility to the server. I am a friendly person that can help people when they need it and help admins when they need it. I can also ban people that do the wrong and mute them annoying mic spammers when they need to be muted.

What do you think of Killzone Gaming?: I think KillZone Gaming is a great community and has many friendly people. I also believe KZG is a successful community because of the amount of donations and players they get on each of their servers. 

From seeing you briefly on the server, you seem like a diligent young man. You seem very mature for your age which is definitely a positive.

However, not trying to discriminate but usually younger players can act very immaturely when no one is there guiding them.

As for the application, it is not the worst one I have seen but the incorrect grammar and lack of punctuation makes feel as though you're not ready for the job.

I will have to see you in-game a lot longer if I am to make a decision. The harshness of this post is partly due to the fact Combat Surf only recently came out and I'm sure many members haven't made a large impression on anyone yet.

If you continue to be mature, I'm sure you will be given a chance.

Neutral.

NksF4lc.png

I would have to second Kwala on that. Seriously do not give up here, I will be playing Combat Surf a lot and watching how you act on the server. So don't take this as a no. I believe that combat surf just came out, people just need a bit more time to make an impression due to the server only just coming out
Neutral.

+rep, always on and friendly.

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

'Do It For Pepsi' wrote:
-rep he is very abusive and targets people for there age and is just not up to admin standards

Ive never seen or talked to you? lol

'Ronald' wrote:
Do It For Pepsi wrote:
-rep he is very abusive and targets people for there age and is just not up to admin standards

Ive never seen or talked to you? lol

complete lie if you want to get admin dont lie.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search