SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

JohnnyO's

JohnnyO's

Current ingame name :   JohnnyO's

What server are you applying for?: Combat Surf

Steam ID (http://steamidfinder.com): -On my profile

Where are you located?: Canberra ACT 

Do you have an ingame microphone?: Yes

How many hours on CS:GO?: 396

How many hours do you have on the server? (Type /pt or /playtime or gameme in server): Currently 
unavailable

Have you read the server rules for the server that you are applying for admin on?: Yes

Have you ever donated to the server?: Yes

Name at least two people who will vouch for you to be an admin: Sorrow, Foxie, Thrasher

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming?: I would like to be a admin on [KZG] Combat Surf, as i have gotten a tend to love to surf so i am active more on normal surf and now Combat Surf as it has come out, would like to just be able to keep the peace as on all server you get the ones that are just there to stir shit and try and ruin the fun for everyone because that's what they love to do with there pointless lives, 

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Order, Respect, NOT ALLOWING ANY BULLYING, Honesty, Fun and jokes (some rude and/or sexual jokes with the older people in KZG)

What do you think of Killzone Gaming?: Love you guys, no longer love Knight (I CANT BELIEVE HE DIVORCED ME!) but legit like you guys make my day on ts and on the servers, see you guys everyday and have some fun on the server and some nice good chats with a lot of the members in the community, we are a great community 

Extra (If any): i believe i have shown that i am a good admin  and show the Quality's listen above and more that i have not listen/thought of.
I am active on teamspeak 3 EVERYDAY and most of the KZG servers, i usually play JB, SURF, MiniGames, (and now Combat Surf) everyday (Unless im out going to the movies with mates or CATCHING THEM POKEMON! or work but end up hopping on the server usually at some point in time in the day and checking that all is good around the community.
I am active on the KillZoneGaming Website i check the website like every 30Minutes or when i have a chance (if im busy) 

Leave your comments Below Good Or Bad (give me some tips)

748342985543903031116.png                                                                
                                                                                               695485866473503031116.png

neutral I think that we need some new staff members because 1 admin for all the servers cant be 2 or 3 places at once (excluding me otherwise it sounds cocky) I hope you know what I mean johnny and other staff

Just to add what johnny said how some people make my day. Thats very true on late at night helping just lightens your day and talking to someone thats kind to you like Tito, Papi, acid and sky you guys have help me so much and made me learn so much, I just want to take 1 minute to say thank you so so much :)
Cheers,
Mag1c

Teach Not Be Taught
Okey Dokey 

+rep deserves it very trusted by skyprah deserves combat admin

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/jazzcartier/o-dead-or-alive[/soundcloud]

You need 25 hours

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user-441726243/cant-stop-changing-1?in=user-441726243/sets/deep-house[/soundcloud]

• 2 weeks later...

ewwww no not that guy

748342985543903031116.png                                                                
                                                                                               695485866473503031116.png

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search