SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Unban

Hey i am the reason that youtube/ElipticTide muted. It happened when i was mic spamming so they called an admin on the server and the admin said to youtube/ElipticTide to stop mic spamming and youtube/ElipticTide did not stop so he got muted for 1440 mins

Unban him!!!!!!!

You are making this so much worse for yourself and your friend. Just shut up =)

16 minutes ago, First Class said:

Just shut up =)

• He was defending his friend in a closed topic, the friend obviously doesn't like this guy so maybe there is some truth behind it or *-* is just a good lad?? Ya don't need to put him down like that buddy. IMG_0354.JPG.706ac1232a10fa8986c1577001915b1d.JPG

And all this bs about swearing needs to stop, the point is that you can't use swearing against someone, using it in casual talk is fine. If you were out on the street with people around you wouldn't chat shit so why would it be fine where everyone can hear you clearly? Chances are your mate won't get unbanned anyway *-* , but at least you tried!

IMG_0355.JPG.6fe205e6f9f2255d48696ec3acf8c3de.JPG

1 minute ago, Trikster said:
  • He was defending his friend in a closed topic, the friend obviously doesn't like this guy so maybe there is some truth behind it or *-* is just a good lad?? Ya don't need to put him down like that buddy. IMG_0354.JPG.706ac1232a10fa8986c1577001915b1d.JPG

And all this bs about swearing needs to stop, the point is that you can't use swearing against someone, using it in casual talk is fine. If you were out on the street with people around you wouldn't chat shit so why would it be fine where everyone can hear you clearly? Chances are your mate won't get unbanned anyway *-* , but at least you tried!

IMG_0355.JPG.6fe205e6f9f2255d48696ec3acf8c3de.JPG

Unfortunately this account is most likely made by either youtube/ElipticTide or one of his friends backing him on the forums. Until this account is linked with his steam it will be looked at as a fake account as It was made 8 minutes before the post was.

Also, the reason for locking a thread is that it ends the topic. Making a new thread on a closed topic is the least productive way to go about anything.

I like your memes though!!

3 minutes ago, Barchyyy said:

Unfortunately this account is most likely made by either youtube/ElipticTide or one of his friends backing him on the forums. Until this account is linked with his steam it will be looked at as a fake account as It was made 8 minutes before the post was.

I checked the Steam ID on his profile and it gave me this link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198303326504

I'm fairly certain it's him unless Steam IDs can be changed in the profiles.