SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Minigames] TalkSick [Trading] 's Moderator Application

TalkSick [Trading]

Server you're Applying for?: Minigames

Steam Account Name: TalkSick [Trading]

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:161314168

Description of Yourself: Hello, My name is Cara and I am a girl. My favourite game is CSGO and I play it at my free time. I do not live in Australia, but I live in Singapore.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 3 days 09:08:09 hours

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: I have school Monday - Friday 6:30am - 4:15pm, so I can't play during that time. I play everyday normally from 5pm-11pm with breaks. On Saturday and Sunday I can play in the morning 7:00am - 12:pm and 5:00pm to 1:00am

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: - Wisey
- Hrollo

Players vouching your application?: - Bomb in my car
- Critical
- Orange Youtube
- Chewbacca
- and others

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I think I deserve to be a part of the KZG Team because I will really try my best and not care about how long it takes me to make the community better. Also it is because I am really trusted and never break the rules myself. I love playing on this server so I will do my best to make it better. When people break rules I tell them to stop, but they say I am not admin or mod, so they don't listen to me, but if I do get a chance to be mod, I can be sure I will make it better. If I know that there is a person that broke a rule and I warned them, I check and look at him every time I am online to see if he is not repeating that.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Since I live not in Australia but in Singapore, there are moments when most of the admins are away and sleeping and when i get to the server, there are kids and others who are breaking the server rules. I really love this server and really want to get rid of those rule breakers or make them follow the rules. I will tell the people that are breaking the rules to follow them, give them 2 warnings and then take action. I really want to help the community and make it greater. I am honest, trustworthy, respectful and kind.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

I'm going to jump in with a neutral this is because i have not yet seen your full potential and i haven't even heard you speak ever before.

Try to interact with the server a bit more and get to know some people via voice chat.

(Unless you talk but i never see you do it.)

LOL I do talk but not way too much. If I do get a chance to be MOD, ofcourse I will start using the mic!

Edited by TalkSick [Trading]

10 minutes ago, TalkSick [Trading] said:

LOL I do talk but not way too much. If I do get a chance to be MOD, ofcourse I will start using the mic!

Yeah but you should probably get to use your now because it gives you more reputation and like more enforcement when you use your voice. Sorry if this didn't make sense but hopefully you get me.

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

Neutral - - - -

Havent Seen You Use Mic However You Do Seem To Get Along With Others, And As She Said To Me In PMs To Get Things Clear Accents May Be Hard From Places To Understand So Try You Best With That And She Said It Should Be Fine And I Believe She Has Potential However MG Isnt The Friendliest Place On KZG It Can Be Hard As Shit Dealing With

Good Luck

-Lazer :thrasher:

153099_1002.png

Yes I live in Singapore, but I am not from Singapore. I am from Russia. However, I have been learning English for quite a while and it is now my first language. I can speak fluently without any accent.

I can vouch for this chick, have seen her in game a few times and she has been really nice to everyone, can't say a bad word about her. Please consider her for mod!

Edited by Delta

copped a perm mute for mic spamming

not the type of person that would handle any situations properly

Edited by knxwledge

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif

On 02/05/2017 at 9:16 PM, Lazer said:

Neutral - - - -

Havent Seen You Use Mic However You Do Seem To Get Along With Others, And As She Said To Me In PMs To Get Things Clear Accents May Be Hard From Places To Understand So Try You Best With That And She Said It Should Be Fine And I Believe She Has Potential However MG Isnt The Friendliest Place On KZG It Can Be Hard As Shit Dealing With

Good Luck

Please...why the capital letters on each word.

hsn7VEU.jpg

1 hour ago, Collector said:

never enforces rules never heard u speak 

agree.

GoodLuck!

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

18 hours ago, TalkSick [Trading] said:

LOL, Which rules do I NEVER enforce?

Gonna be straight up with you, you're not prepared for a role like this. Someone who is admin accepts criticism, all you are doing is responding to it trying to prove yourself right almost in disparity. Simply based off your behaviour throughout this post and the way that you're responding to these posts almost as if you're the God of all gods and you're some top dog, people could declare you not viable for the role.

-1 buddy

• Like 2

like my shit pussies

ups.jpg

I'm going to have to say neutral, the reason for this being as stated above you hardly use mic and I personally have never heard you speak. This makes it difficult to be noticed and enforce rules.

In saying that though I have never had a problem with you and you have a fairly clean record for mutes and gags. I would be more than happy to change this to a +1 if your involvement within the server increases!

• Like 1

• sm! locked this topic