SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Tuck's Unban Appeal

First Class

Your ingame Name: Tuck

Server you were banned / muted on?: Easy Surf

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:38165954

Date / Time of Ban: February

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Skyprah

Reason for ban (if known): Hey not tuck here but I'm on behalf of him (he's banned from the forums) to make this appeal.
tuck was permanently banned (not a sourceban- hence why I can't find the exact date and time) because he changed his username to "KZG #1 shit server" due to the constant lag issues the server used to experience.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: It has been a few months since tuck has been banned- a long enough time to review his actions.
Ultimately he should be unbanned because it was joke taken the wrong way.

• Like 1

I'm going to +1 this, Tuck has helped me out on the previous surf server we played on with zoning, mapping ect. Also when he changed his name to "KZG #1 shit server"  I dont believe that should become a permanent ban. hence I believe he should be unbanned. 

• Like 1

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

I used 2 no tuck back when he zoned for ZTS and VG and Dualism. I was a very bad surfer then and still am working on my skills as a surfer! I hope to complete surf_nac soon! He was a good guy. He likes to joke around and have a bit of banter but he is good guy +1

I have known tuck for a very long time, and in that time he has made alot of jokes. Some of which were funny, some of which were not... I don't believe he should be "Permanently" banned for one unfunny joke, while i do believe he should of been banned for maybe a week, or gagged for some duration I don't think a perm-ban is suitable after all the work Tuck had done for the server.

Tuck has previously zoned maps; and fixed zones to assist with the server running as it should. While I don't think he should have gone unpunished i think the punishment was too severe.

It has been some months since the incident and i think he's learned his lesson.

+1 from me

Cheers

Edited by Barchyyy

8 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

I find it funny how once we hit #1 surf server in Aus, all of a sudden you want to get unbanned from "KZG #1 shit server"

lol

hi thrasher! i'd just like to point out to you that he made his name that due to lag issues on the server and the rubberbanding. First class said it just before. it wasnt serious.. he never thought it was the worst server!

Edited by im tier 6 i swear

3 hours ago, Thrasher said:

I find it funny how once we hit #1 surf server in Aus, all of a sudden you want to get unbanned from "KZG #1 shit server"

lol

Tuck has been asking to be unbanned others for a very long time now. Which we kept telling him to wait a few more months/weeks. This has been a long time request

Edited by Harry

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

lmao speedy surf boy

You are nothing but a troll which is why you are banned from all servers & forums. I will happily unban you but you will be silenced for however long.

oh yeah.... "Accepted"

Closed.

giphy (4).gif

• sm! locked this topic