SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

CARDS AGIANST HUMANITY TOURNAMENT

Black Chef

The Cards Against Humanity Tournament is Finally Here!!!

Winner receives a $10 Skin or Game of their choosing (priced and bought on steam market)  and 5,000 Raffle Tickets!

Comment down below to enter! Draws will be released once enough entries are made.

All games will be played with this KZG deck

https://www.cardcastgame.com/browse/deck/U5RG4

Due to the rules of the online version a game cannot be started without 200 white cards, so although most (around 160) are originals, about 40 are copied from the original game due to me running out of ideas. These cards are written in CAPS

The Tournament will have 2 stages, with the winner of each game going into the final match.

All games will be played through http://pyx-1.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp with the KZG theme'd deck. The amount of players per game is yet to be decided (waiting to see how many entries) but all games will be able to be spectated.

During games a teamspeak channel will be open for players and spectators to join but is not required to be apart of when playing.

Good luck everyone!

Chef

Edited by Black Chef

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

ye lad excited.

Just to clarify, will we play multiple rounds and the person who wins the most is the winner overall? Haven't played cards against humanity in a while. Is the winner decided by you?

Edited by Harik

2jz1fkoweayz.png

20 minutes ago, Harik said:

ye lad excited.

Just to clarify, will we play multiple rounds and the person who wins the most is the winner overall? Haven't played cards against humanity in a while. Is the winner decided by you?

there will be hopefully 4 games each with seperate people and the winner of each will earn a spot in the final game. the person who judges each round will be someone playing, this role is called the card czar and is rotated throughout the participating players each round. first to 5 points wins the game. Might also do one MASSIVE game after the final game is over.

Edited by Black Chef

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

4 hours ago, quint3n said:

im down 100 percent whens it happenin tho

depends how long it takes to get people, i'm aiming for 16 or 20.

Edited by Black Chef

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

Update: draw should be out Friday to commence the tournament on the weekend. We currently have 14 participants and am aiming for 16+.

No matter the numbers, entries will be accepted until Friday night.

Edited by Black Chef

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

Skert

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif