SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Uncle Gazza's Unban Appeal

✪ Uncle Gazza ✪

Your ingame Name: Uncle Gazza

Server you were banned / muted on?: Minigames

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:186383700

Date / Time of Ban: 03/20/17 i think

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Sitron

Reason for ban (if known): Attempted Scam.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I'm really sorry for trying to attempt to scam someone within the community, One of my mates got scammed for hes knife and he kept begging me to find people for him to scam and I did to stop him from bugging me. I haven't tried to scam anyone since I have be banned so I haven't tried for nearly 2 months and will not try again. I would like to say sorry to @Motion for trying to scam you, I hope you and the community can forgive me.

Personally, I don't think he should have gotten banned on KillZone gaming even though he was attempting to scam someone in the community, I still don't think he should get banned because this is a steam thing, not a servers problem. I still think it is very ban to scam. I'm going to give u a neutral.

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

1 minute ago, DailyDoseOfCodex said:

Personally, I don't think he should have gotten banned on KillZone gaming even though he was attempting to scam someone in the community, I still don't think he should get banned because this is a steam thing, not a servers problem. I still think it is very ban to scam. I'm going to give u a neutral.

No no no officer you have it all wrong!

I didnt ACTUALLY kill him, i was just trying to shoot him him but i didnt ACTUALLY do it!?!?!!??!?! Why are you arresting me? I didnt do anyhting wrong!!! IM INNOCENT!!!

• Like 3

giphy (4).gif

1 minute ago, Thrasher said:

I didnt ACTUALLY kill him, i was just trying to shoot him him but i didnt ACTUALLY do it!?!?!!??!?! Why are you arresting me? I didnt do anyhting wrong!!! IM INNOCENT!!!

xD

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

@Thrasher ashaha

NDrzEhe.png

Screenshot of you trying to scam. (Just showing everyone so everyone can understand what you did)

The same thing happened with another player a while back, Nightly was his name. Nightly did the same thing and waited about the same time maybe longer and was left off, so I'm all for you being unbanned and coming back into the community.

Only thing is if you get unbanned, Don't try scam anyone again.

+rep for Uncle being unbanned

Edited by Ec1ipse
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, DailyDoseOfCodex said:

Why would we allow known scammers to play on our servers to lure and find new victims from our community to scam? ahh

Also I'd like to add when @UncleGazza was banned, he decided to abuse me on steam and then abusive comments on my profile after I had deleted him.

4 minutes ago, skyprah said:

Why would we allow known scammers to play on our servers to lure and find new victims from our community to scam? ahh

Also I'd like to add when @UncleGazza was banned, he decided to abuse me on steam and then abusive comments on my profile after I had deleted him.

True, then I will give him a -rep

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

26 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

@skyprah I see what you mean I do have some anger issues I have to deal with and I have only attempetd 2 scam once and i will never try again. I am really sorry for what I have said 2 you and i should of kept it 2 myself. I would also like to say that I have been scammed like 3 times and I have delt with it. I would really like to talk with you in private skyprah.

1 minute ago, ✪ Uncle Gazza ✪ said:

I am really sorry for what I have said 2 you and i should of kept it 2 myself. I would also like to say that I have been scammed like 3 times and I have delt with it. I would really like to talk with you in private skyprah.

So basically you've been scammed "like three times" does that mean you have the right to abuse and also attempt to scam yourself?

Sorry but i'm giving this a -rep

Goodluck.

2nd chances are the way to go.... It takes a strong man to forgive someone @skyprah :aikido:

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

You were only banned on the 20th of 3rd. Less than one and a half months ago. I'm all for second chances but I think in this circumstance you need to wait it out for a bit longer. 

2jz1fkoweayz.png

Yes harik I agree with you I'm quite happy to take another 2-3 months because I don't think what I did deserves a perm. And I have some to say 2 u @skyprah if u really wanna know and you better not tell anyone

• 2 weeks later...
  • sm! locked this topic