SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Combat Surf] Mikay 's Moderator Application

suhMikay

Server you're Applying for?: Combat Surf

Steam Account Name: Mikay

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:179782845

Description of Yourself: Hello, my real name is Michael. I am currently in grade 8 and live in Victoria. I love basketball and have been playing csgo for approximately 2 years. My old account got vacced which I am really embarrased. I play a wide variety of games such as CODBO2, CSGO, used to play TF2, minecraft etc. I am a co-captain in my basketball team and love play combat surf. I'm mostly disorganised at school but I still get away with it :p.

I really love play KZG and I have been having a thought of applying for moderator since I started. My favourite admin is a very inspirational guy and he's pretty chill and funny, which is what I attempt to be whenever I join the server.
Other than that, I'm silver elite master, and I'm really trash at the game but I still enjoy it.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 2 days 06:54:49 hours

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: Generally, I don't have a specific time that I go on, but mainly I complete all my assignments and homework, shower etc and go play some csgo. I would go on combat surf at around 7:30pm-9:30pm Victorian time from Mondays to Thursdays. On Fridays I go on at 7pm-10pm. On a Saturday/Sunday, I have my basketball games and also tutor (3 hours), so I will be on at about 6pm-10pm on Saturdays and mostly 3-4 hours on Sundays If I have plans to go out with anyone, I will contact a senior staff member so they know my reason of absence.

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: 

TrumperyPear

ExoticRage

Players vouching your application?: 

Kawaii Loli

Koala

Chowl (distortion)

Sismisfendi

WolfLeader

Trading | Bing Bong

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I believe I deserve to be part of the Killzone Gaming Staff Team because I help out a lot of new players and assist many other players with difficulties. I am also a very active member and I've been play KZG for about 6 months now. I have a lot of experience at combat surf and I will have the slightest chance of false muting/kicking someone. I have read through all the rules of combat surf and fully understand. I have also assisted staff members in slaying/banning/muting players that are breaking the rules.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I bring a warm-hearted welcoming to Killzone Gaming. I enjoy helping new people that join the server and sometimes I try make the server cheerful by saying fun jokes.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

Edited by suhMikay
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Super_Soc said:

-rep not 15

you obviously dont know but i asked skyprah when i applied skyprah said you can apply for mod when your 13 -.-

• 2 weeks later...

+rep active player and not cancer

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

• 2 weeks later...

can this be accepted already..need more staff on combat..

Edited by TrumperyPear
  • Like 3

hsn7VEU.jpg

Agreed 

76561198165758392.png

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think you'll need to contact an admin for reason of absense unless you get asked but other than that 

+1 seems like a good kid even though haven't met him personally I think he would suit the role let's hope he can pull through gl Mikay 

www.Killzonegaming.com
"Harder please"
"Give me a pounding"
^Fuck you^
=Skyprah is a dipshit=

43221_1002.png36854_601.png
I'm a dead meme ;9

Legit did this post get lost:bananadance:

76561198165758392.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/5/2017 at 6:39 AM, Steve said:

+rep but I play everyday and not see you on that much

I haven't been playing lately because the main server is down to change the server location but I will be active when the main server comes back :)

Ik this is like 2 months old, but why is my name under vouching players when i dont play combat surf. 

4 hours ago, TRADING | Bing Bong Boing said:

Ik this is like 2 months old, but why is my name under vouching players when i dont play combat surf. 

You're name is under there because you vouched for me. I'm not sure if there is any other reason :c

Just now, suhMikay said:

You're name is under there because you vouched for me. I'm not sure if there is any other reason :c

yea but i dont remember vouching 4 anyone

On 13/05/2017 at 10:02 PM, TRADING | Bing Bong Boing said:

+1

Just now, TRADING | Bing Bong Boing said:

yea but i dont remember vouching 4 anyone

On 6/2/2017 at 7:37 PM, suhMikay said:

*UPDATE/EDIT*

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: 

TrumperyPear

ExoticRage

Thing is, before I saw this I was neutral. Then I saw so

+REP