SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Acid's Abuse Report

Shaggy

Their Ingame Name: Acid

Thier Steam ID / Steam Page Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Acidbubbl

Reason why you think they abused?: There are many instances where I have felt attacked by Acid simply because he doesn't like me or certain players that I have known in the past. His treatment of me has always been unfair, but today he overstepped the boundary, which has given me no choice but to make this thread. Below is a quote from a Steam message he sent me, with the context given at the end.

"Acid: Trying to tell people I abused my powers for Banning Ninja Chris... LOL, You try so hard to create this image of urself that you help others and shit when secretly you're a lowlife fuckwit."
Acid is now Offline.

I told Thrasher that Acid was abusing his powers (once again), because after permanently banning Luna (who I had no idea was Ninja Chris), he proceeded to kick me. Upon rejoining, another player by the name of "Puuj" told Acid that he was being unfair, because all he had seen was Acid write into chat "Use your mic or get banned" to Luna, and then kick me. Instead of explaining himself, Acid proceeded to mute and gag Puuj for 50 minutes.
Regardless of whether he went the right way about banning Chris or not, he was in the wrong for how he treated myself and Puuj, and that's what I brought to Thrasher and complained about.
Then naturally, Acid came to me today with half an idea of what I complained about and blasted me for being a "lowlife fuckwit". He didn't let me respond either, he deleted me straight away.

Witnesses's (if any): The initial abuse was witnessed by myself and Puuj among others that were playing on KZG minigames on the 6/5/17 at approximately 3:00am server-time (Based on SourceBan logs)

Proof / Evidence: I have no evidence of the kick, but the mute is linked below - Oh, and the Steam message where he abused me is under "Reason why you think they abused"

https://bans.killzonegaming.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=Puuj&Submit=Search

Talk to me wth

+1

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

Glad to see this thread is being taken seriously...

Anyways, thought I'd provide some more evidence as well as some information regarding Luna's permanent ban.

Luna (aka Ninja Chris) was ban-evading - However - Acid didn't have a clue who it was or if they were even ban-evading until well after he permanently banned Luna. Instead of doing the 1 minute of research required to work out who the player was, he wrote into chat "His profile is on private with 1 name. He is obviously not supposed to be on here", and "You're getting banned unless you talk on mic". He even wrote as the reason for the ban "Obviously not supposed to be on here." It is incredibly concerning for a Senior Admin to be so lazy that he permanently bans someone without having any information aside from a private profile... Especially when he chose to argue with and punish players like Puuj for calling out his abusive actions instead of explaining himself.

Also, as you can see in the chat logs, he said that I was "Obviously hiding whoever this guy was. And being a smartass to top it off." I've met Luna on other servers - I didn't know he was ban-evading, and I also didn't know it was Ninja Chris. Me being a "smartass", was telling Acid that saying "You're getting banned unless you talk on mic" was ridiculous.

Also, he accused me of "Come on at the exact same time someone like that comes on?" - 1. Luna must have been there for a while because his score was pretty high. 2. I was playing TTT on another server, and got bored, so I joined KZG Minigames off Steph. I don't have Luna added, I had no idea they were there until I joined the server. Once again, was called a "smart arse" for telling him my reason for being there. He clearly didn't believe me.

Lastly, he accused me of having "a history of hiding people that should be banned". I rarely play KZG or join Teamspeak or anything (mainly because of Acid). I've been in the same teamspeak channel as Ninja Chris before, but during those times, I had no idea. Ninja Chris just sat in the channel with a random name and listened to us because he didn't want to get caught out. How is it my fault that I know Chris from previous communities, and he followed me (and others) around? If anything Acid, your best friend Steph has a history of hiding people that should be banned, not me mate.

Chat Logs:

https://puu.sh/vH2KO/446a39607e.png

https://puu.sh/vGGoH/fa35aacd01.png

Luna's Ban:

https://bans.killzonegaming.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_1:0:199882341&Submit

Talk to me wth

This thread isn't being taken seriously because you're the one who made it.

And again, I could spend all my time gathering up evidence to back up my statement about you but I would be wasting my time.

Oh and I love it how at the end you accuse Steph of the one being the one who should get banned, when your last thread you made was an unban appeal for her. 

If it was up to me, you would be banned off our servers and forums in a heartbeat.

Oh and just incase you wanted people to back you up on this shit thread, heres some evidence of my own:

Quoted by the one and only Shaggy, this was a steam messages from him to Kiya:

not like it matters anyways

KZG is actually awful

everyone is either a little kid, a try-hard, an admin abuser, or toxic, or any combination of all those things

1 hour ago, Shaggy said:

Glad to see this thread is being taken seriously...

Anyways, thought I'd provide some more evidence as well as some information regarding Luna's permanent ban.

Luna (aka Ninja Chris) was ban-evading - However - Acid didn't have a clue who it was or if they were even ban-evading until well after he permanently banned Luna. Instead of doing the 1 minute of research required to work out who the player was, he wrote into chat "His profile is on private with 1 name. He is obviously not supposed to be on here", and "You're getting banned unless you talk on mic". He even wrote as the reason for the ban "Obviously not supposed to be on here." It is incredibly concerning for a Senior Admin to be so lazy that he permanently bans someone without having any information aside from a private profile... Especially when he chose to argue with and punish players like Puuj for calling out his abusive actions instead of explaining himself.

Also, as you can see in the chat logs, he said that I was "Obviously hiding whoever this guy was. And being a smartass to top it off." I've met Luna on other servers - I didn't know he was ban-evading, and I also didn't know it was Ninja Chris. Me being a "smartass", was telling Acid that saying "You're getting banned unless you talk on mic" was ridiculous.

Also, he accused me of "Come on at the exact same time someone like that comes on?" - 1. Luna must have been there for a while because his score was pretty high. 2. I was playing TTT on another server, and got bored, so I joined KZG Minigames off Steph. I don't have Luna added, I had no idea they were there until I joined the server. Once again, was called a "smart arse" for telling him my reason for being there. He clearly didn't believe me.

Lastly, he accused me of having "a history of hiding people that should be banned". I rarely play KZG or join Teamspeak or anything (mainly because of Acid). I've been in the same teamspeak channel as Ninja Chris before, but during those times, I had no idea. Ninja Chris just sat in the channel with a random name and listened to us because he didn't want to get caught out. How is it my fault that I know Chris from previous communities, and he followed me (and others) around? If anything Acid, your best friend Steph has a history of hiding people that should be banned, not me mate.

Chat Logs:

https://puu.sh/vH2KO/446a39607e.png

https://puu.sh/vGGoH/fa35aacd01.png

Luna's Ban:

https://bans.killzonegaming.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_1:0:199882341&Submit

I gave him permission to ban him after I confirmed it was him. This thread is pointless as there is no proof of admin abuse.

Edited by Thrasher

• skyprah locked this topic
1 hour ago, Shaggy said:

Acid didn't have a clue who it was or if they were even ban-evading until well after he permanently banned Luna.

2c3f49805f524e01bccbaa5b6a5348d7.png

06da662d79984d388a0fdf790c83d63c.png

f114c80f1db2437c866975b3a26a90d2.png

Was told to ban Luna...

giphy (4).gif

Shaggy.: so like, Deadly Mullet and Acid have abused the fuck out of their powers since I joined KZG and been real assholes, so every now and again, I come back

Shaggy.: and yeah, I dont do anything

Shaggy.: But I exploit their thirst for power

Shaggy.: :^)

giphy (4).gif

Apart from the fact that you spam me all the time about things like this, you are constantly being a smartass towards myself basically talking shit about KZG and how we are "clueless"

No abuse here, closed.

Denied.

giphy (4).gif