SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Minigames] SEND CASES | Bing Bong Boing 's Moderator Application

TRADING | Bing Bong Boing

Server you're Applying for?: Minigames

Steam Account Name: SEND CASES | Bing Bong Boing

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:115965753

Description of Yourself: - My name is Jacob
- I am in Year 9
- I live in QLD Australia
- I do PCYC Cadets every Wednesday
- I voulenteer a lot in Cadet activities
- My Favourite game and really the only game i play is CS:GO

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 3 days 21:08:01 hours

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: - On Mon-Fri I play everyday from 4:30 PM - 10/11 PM (Approx)
- Saturdays and Sundays i play all day on both days
- I do not play at all on Wednesdays because that is when i have Cadets
- If i do not play on the weekend I am either doing something with family or i a volunteering in cadets

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: -Wisey
-Dongle

Players vouching your application?: -Tamus
-Talksick
-Jacob
-JJ
-Pope Don (Master Mcnugget)
-Rotiz
-alloy
-Lazer

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I think i deserve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team because I am always on the server and 95% of the time that I come on CS:GO is to play on KZG. Most the time when no admins are on people are breaking the rules,and no one is there to ban/mute them (CloudRush for Example) and since I am on everyday it would be easier to punish these people instead of waiting for someone to come online to message them to find out that person has left the game and you cant ban them. Also i only see one or two mods online actively.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Professionalism, Loyal, Mature, Kind, lovable, respectable

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

• Like 2

To clarify, I said I wanted to make more of an assessment on your practical abilities in the server before I vouched for you. Unsure why I am on the list currently.

Just now, Dongle said:

To clarify, I said I wanted to make more of an assessment on your practical abilities in the server before I vouched for you. Unsure why I am on the list currently.

do you want me to remove you from vouch?

That would mean you wouldn't have 2 staff members vouching and I wouldn't want you to have to take your application down champ, leave it there and we'll see how it goes :)

• Like 2

+rep good guy and nice to talk to but occasionaly doesnt listen. Prime example of the staff vouching. Goodluck tho you'd make a good addition to the team

19 minutes ago, Ec1ipse said:

Tbh never seen you on lol...

I can understand why you've never seen him on considering hes played for about 50 hours this month while you've been on for what? 5 hours? :)

playtime 1.PNGplaytime 2.PNG

0lzHluV.png

2 minutes ago, GimmeYoFries said:

I can understand why you've never seen him on considering hes played for about 50 hours this month while you've been on for what? 5 hours? :)

playtime 1.PNGplaytime 2.PNG

good spot josh +rep the wage gap would make a good admin

• Like 1

like my shit pussies

ups.jpg

Just now, Ec1ipse said:

7f8FdxG.png

@GimmeYoFries u wouldn't know him either? you have only played 30 mins?

My point was that you 'constructively' commented on his app stating you have never seen him on despite not having played enough to notice him in game which I find highly unfair coming from an admin. I never said I knew him :)

• Sad 1

0lzHluV.png

22 hours ago, Ec1ipse said:

Tbh never seen you on lol...

I'm on everyday

• Like 1

On 21/05/2017 at 5:56 PM, GimmeYoFries said:

My point was that you 'constructively' commented on his app stating you have never seen him on despite not having played enough to notice him in game which I find highly unfair coming from an admin. I never said I knew him :)

Thanks for the support!

Seen him on now, had a bit of a chat with him.

Nice bloke, the community seems to like him and I don't see why we shouldn't give him a go.

+rep

I've had a little chat with Bing once, he seemed mature and pretty nice.

But as i've said on other admin applications, TRY and get active with the community via teamspeak! & Try to get well known

I'm going to give a +rep 

Goodluck!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • My Name is Tito locked this topic