SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

JETS APP

JET

Current in-game name : JET

What server are you applying for?: Scoutzknivez

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:137041314

Where are you located?: New Zealand, Canterbury.

Do you have an ingame microphone?: Yes.

How many hours on CS:GO?: 343h

How many hours do you have on the server? (Type /pt or /playtime or gameme in server): 26h atm, i had double that before the reset.

Have you read the server rules for the server that you are applying for admin on?: Yes.

Have you ever donated to the server?: No.

Name at least two people who will vouch for you to be an admin: BuLLee, Nosey.

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming?: To help the Scoutz Community and just make sure everyone has a good time.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Great personality and all that Jazz  :D 

What do you think of Killzone Gaming?: Bloody great servers my goto for Combat surf and Scoutz. 

Extra (If any): Well i cook a mean Steak.

-rep, sorry dude I don't really think you have put enough effort into this look at gimme's application for JB thats some good inspiration
Mag1c,

Teach Not Be Taught
Okey Dokey 

-Rep Your application is so empty and bland. Please put effort into your application before posting it. I don't play scoutz very often so the only thing I can go of is this poorly put together application, this is the definition of a 20 second job. These types of application make it look like you just want admin just so you can be admin not to help out the server no care factor involved in the application, I feel these are a representation of oneself.

PS
you have 1 forum post please read requirements before applying.

Good luck

if you dog the boys you're invited to be my coffin bearer just so you can let me down one last fucking time cunt

when you know your shit from you're* shit.. then I can consider who's serious and who's not. but even that's not my decision to make, it's skyprah's.

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

+rep alto jet probably could have put more effort into this application he is a respected and well known member of the scout knives community and i have had no trouble with him in the past

I'm just going to say something. First of all, strawb, stop fucking commenting on this application. Second of all, I believe that Ay Papi was just trying to put in his advice due to him not knowing the player personally, hence why he won't just off the application. Bullee, yes your correct in the sense that these younger guys shouldn't be giving advice to these players because they failed to make a good application themselves. But they have got to start somewhere, I think it's nice that they are putting some input on an application. Jet can take it or leave it. I think the way you reacted to this was a bit immature. I do agree though, that if you are an Not an Admin, if you don't know the applicant personally and you can't comment on his qualities, the don't comment at all. Just saying that they're application isn't long enough, Bulle was right, that's not for you too decide

+Rep. Nice guy played scoutez for a while now and have had no problem with him. Seems like he would take the role seriously and i think it would fit him well.

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user-441726243/cant-stop-changing-1?in=user-441726243/sets/deep-house[/soundcloud]

Anyone else that comments with something useless will be warned/banned.

Please keep this thread clean, all unnecessary comments have been removed. 
NksF4lc.png

I must admit I couldn't compose my rage last night, there is a thin line between explosive intolerance and immaturity. but moving forward jet and panda (who also applied) are the only two viable and mature players I recommend for scoutz admins so far.

Cheers and out.

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

Just played with Jet and I must say he is a mature member.
I reckon he would be a great addition to the KZG team.

NksF4lc.png

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search