SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Scouts and Knivez] TheRiddler's Admin Application

TheRiddler

Server you're Applying for?: Scouts and Knivez

Steam Account Name: TheRiddler

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56325705

Description of Yourself: Hi im TheRiddler, im also known as Leo7295 in other places like twitch. Im 17 years old and currently doing year 12 studies though only half the work load due to medical reasons. Due to this i have alot more down time which i fill mostly with games, mostly csgo and mostly on the KZG scouts server and i wouldn't change that. I've played csgo for a little over a year and have been part of the SK server for

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 5 days 21:50:02 hours

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: Week days are 10AM-9PM on days i have no classes or 4PM-9PM when i do have classes and weekends are 10AM-9PM

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Original
Fluffy Unicorn
Paradox
Mr Merkhem99
Timot_Lambo
Fr3AsH

Players vouching your application?: GoGurt
HUNTER
Pablo_Esky_Brah

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I think i should be part of the Staff as i am a level headed and calm person when dealing with all types of players, i am usally on the server alot of the time and also when other admins or mods arent on due to work or school. I also have experience moderating several Twitch stream chats so i have hours of experience dealing with people trying to troll or create problems. I also pride myself in encouraging other peoples to follow the rules of the server and try to lend my help to any players new or old. I understand the importance of the admins to the server it is mostly the reason i am applying i have seen on too many occasions what happens when people take advantage of not having any admins on the server and i hate when that sort of stuff happens, i wish to stop that the best i can due to me being on during work hours so that the experience of the server to people isnt one of people spamming or doing stupid stuff.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I bring a level head, pervious experience of having modded twitch streams and dealing with the type of people we can get on the server, whenever i have a problem i try to consider it from as many different angles as i can before making a decision so that i make the right one. I also bring a friendly attiude of always wanting to help others on the server with questions, and i will do my best to create new ideas to improve the gameplay and experience for everyone on the server so it is even more enjoyable

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

Honestly i think riddler is probably one of the best candidates for Scouts and Knifez at the moment due to these reasons;

• Active on the kzg forums
  • Alerts a staff member if needed
  • Respectful

But there's some things you could do to improve e.g being active on the killzonegaming teamspeak and get more involved with other people etc.

Other than that I'm going to give a +rep, Best of luck to you riddler!

Edited by Swiftzz ♛

This lad is truly a big as fuck unit. Ignoring the fact that this application is extremely well written, the way I've seen TheRiddler act on the forums and the SnK server over the past couple months have been nothing but mature, kind and respectful. He's always trying his hardest to make sure everyone is having a great time and for the limited time I am on, he's always greeted me and enforced rules. I'd love to see him be accepted into the KZG Admin team! Good luck buddy

• Like 2

2jz1fkoweayz.png

+rep Nice mature and respectful. Put just like swiftzz said come on ts3 more often not only is it fun its a way to be people to reach you if there are problems on the server.

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user-441726243/cant-stop-changing-1?in=user-441726243/sets/deep-house[/soundcloud]

+rep Riddler is a great person and mature both on SK and on the forums. He should definitely be given a shot at being admin. Would love to see him be apart of the KZG staff! :)

Just now, Wolfy said:

how many admins to scoutz have now? 

Don't post pointless shit in an admin application, 

Riddler, you do pretty well on the server in regards to handling yourself with trolls, i'm not too sure if you let staff know in regards to trolls when there arent any on the server,

I'll +Rep this, i'm keen to see how you go in the trial phase

On 2017-5-22 at 0:26 AM, Wan Kin Tu Yu (vol 0) said:

Don't post pointless shit in an admin application, 

Riddler, you do pretty well on the server in regards to handling yourself with trolls, i'm not too sure if you let staff know in regards to trolls when there arent any on the server,

I'll +Rep this, i'm keen to see how you go in the trial phase

this..

all in all riddler is a good candidate, but like wan ker said he should report to staff and head staff more if there are trolls or hackers rather than just ignore them.. regardless it isnt a reason to stop someone from applying for a trial.. he'd be good at it and should speak to me before getting full access to staff in regards to rules. +rep

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

17 minutes ago, BuLLee said:

this..

all in all riddler is a good candidate, but like wan ker said he should report to staff and head staff more if there are trolls or hackers rather than just ignore them.. regardless it isnt a reason to stop someone from applying for a trial.. he'd be good at it and should speak to me before getting full access to staff in regards to rules. +rep

Whenever there is a troll or hacker on the server i do my best to contact any admins online either on the forums or on my friends list (although till recently i havent had as many on my admins added to contact) if i am unable to get anyone i will have been recording what has happened on the server and would have provided it if it was needed. But as @Swiftzz ♛ and @Ironstrikesuggested i will endevor to use TS if there is a problem that requires an admin in the future. @BuLLeeas i stated in my app i am on most of the day so please feel free to message me whenever you want to talk :D

• sm! locked this topic
  • TheRiddler unlocked and locked this topic