SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

suhMikay

Hello everyone,

Recently I made a new forum account, so I decided to make another introduction. I play a lot of csgo, basketball and I also love music. I play the guitar and piano (dont own a piano though..). 
I play combat surf, (on a wide variety of servers) and I would love to help improve the server. 

I currently going for moderator on combat surf: (+rep me if you want)

other than that scroll down for some useless stuff you'd like to know about me ;)

Hey everyone, if you were looking for a more formal introduction here you go :)

Hey guys, my name is Michael. I'm generally known as Mikay, and often change my name.. but my main alias is Mikay. 

I play combat surf whenever I'm free and I'm a really well known player. 

I'm 13 years old and currently in year eight. I have 2 siblings. One older brother and a younger sister. My sister is currently in grade 12 studying biology and my brother is 24 years old as a pharmacist.

I have a really shitty setup, but soon i'll be getting a new one whenever I get a job as a student (thats gonna take a while :c)

I got my alias as Mikay from minecraft, where all my friends kept calling me miki, and decided Mikay is a nice name so used it. I've been playing csgo for 2 years but my old account got vacced. 

I don't take csgo seriously, but sometimes I do rage for fun :P

If you'd like to add me: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mikayyy/

Bye everyone :)