SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Combat Surf] Exoticrage's Admin Application

Σxoticrage

Server you're Applying for?: Combat Surf

Steam Account Name: Exoticrage

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:102746332

Description of Yourself: Hello, my name is Jeff. I like to play handball and basketball when I am at school. I am in grade 10 and I live with my parents in Sydney. When I come back from school I how a stinky old shower or a bath with my rubber ducky I get eat food to fill up my stomach. I like to play games like CSGO, RUST, ARK and Etc but mainly I play combat surf on KZG. In a couple of months like 8 months, i am going to get Parts to Build Myself a Big Fat Stinky New Pc. ATM I play on a MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014) In short words a Potato.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 13 days 00:48:11 hours

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: When I got time I play on combat surf around like 4/5 hours on a school day

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Don't need

Players vouching your application?: -Mikay

-Shimsho

-c4sH m0n1eZ

-Flavr

-Super_Soc

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I believe I should be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staff cause I have played on KZG combat surf around a year or something along those lines. I play new players how to play/surf the map. I am very active I reinforce the rules to new players. I have read through the rules couples of times now I understand head to toe I will not abuse my Powers I will not be mute/ban/kick someone who did not do the wrong thing. I will Slay/Kick/Ban those players that do the wrong thing after being warned.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I will bring a happy and fun environment to the New/Old players on the server and Welcome new players a careful and peaceful environment.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

Didn't you try to "cheat" to get admin last time you applied?

Unless you show me that you've changed from that i'm giving a -rep. goodluck.

rep+ friendly guy that is enjoyable to play and talk with on the kz surf server and is very active i see him on there alot

+Rep he's a great friendly guy who respects the rules and welcomes all new players to the server. He is very active on the server and overall he definitely deserves to be admin

did not asked for +rep i said Hey, i am going for admin on combat surf +rep me with you want me admin link >http://killzonegaming.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2879-combat-surf-exoticrages-admin-application/ if no just ignore it

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

• sm! locked this topic