SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Mack's Unban Appeal

Mack

Your ingame Name: Mack

Server you were banned / muted on?:

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42608367

Date / Time of Ban: Tuesday 30/5

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Skyprah

Reason for ban (if known): 'No place for you here'

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: The reason i was banned, as the reason on the sourceban isn't really descriptive, was that i was being perceived as all i want to do is troll, after some thought i know that sort of behaviour isn't appropriate here in this community as it might of been in various other communities i have been apart of. I feel personally that there is a place for me, if i do get unbanned i will make a total effort to keep my presence as low profile as i can, if that is what is necessary. I hope i get somewhat of a fair trial here, but i am genuinely sorry to Skyprah for the way i acted whilst trying to play on the RP server and also for some of the things that i have said on the forum in the past as well, i went about it the totally wrong way and hope we can get past this. To anyone else who i have offended, i am sorry, i'm not always like this and if you got to know me you'd realise this to.

I am very very keen on playing the TTT server as all the other local ones are either pretty crappy or not populated, i want to support this server because the test night last week was awesome and i would like to continue to be a part of this. That being said, all i am hoping for is to not be banned on the new TTT server, keep all my other bans in place on RP, MG, TS etc, if that is even possible. There are so many awesome people on this community and i hope that you'll all find a way to have me back. If this is too soon, let me know, all i'm asking for is forgiveness as lame as that sounds. I would love to continue to be a part of this community if so in a very small fashion, i would be very disappointed if i couldn't support the TTT server that you guys have worked on for ages!

Edited by Mackenzie

give mack another chance ! +juan

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif

Although I was not on at the given time of the ban, I'd be happy for Mack to be unbanned. Since he came 'back', he's acted very maturely and respectfully towards myself and most other players. He was very helpful at the TTT testing session and I would really like to see him become a regular player of the community and server. He's man'd up and apologised sincerely. :D

Edited by Harik

2jz1fkoweayz.png

DONT TAKE MY SWEET PRINCE AWAY FROM ME

na but in all seriousness +1, he's a dickhead. give him my treatment and he'll straighten out x

like my shit pussies

ups.jpg

28 minutes ago, Harik said:

Although I was not on at the given time of the ban, I'd be happy for Mack to be unbanned. Since he came 'back', he's acted very maturely and respectfully towards myself and most other players. He was very helpful at the TTT testing session and I would really like to see him become a regular player of the community and server. He's man'd up and apologised sincerely. :D

Thanks man, means a lot. Goodluck with the launch tonight!

I was on at the time when this happened. Skyprah banned you because you were a troll, and doing nothing else but trolling. This is why he said there is no place here for you, he doesnt want people playing his server who have no intention of playing it the way it was meant to be played.

1 hour ago, ╱ ┠ FLUFFY UNICORN ┫ ╱ said:

I was on at the time when this happened. Skyprah banned you because you were a troll, and doing nothing else but trolling. This is why he said there is no place here for you, he doesnt want people playing his server who have no intention of playing it the way it was meant to be played.

I fully understood what he meant in his ban reason, i simply just stated that there was more of a reason than that which was trolling. I agree with you that i wasn't playing RP the way it was meant to be

Edited by Mackenzie

• skyprah locked this topic