SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Jailbreak] JaTheBest123's Admin Application

JaTheBest123

Server you're Applying for?: Jailbreak

Steam Account Name: JaTheBest123

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:127157372

Description of Yourself: Hey, my name is Josh. I live in Brisbane, Australia. I like to go shooting at the rifle range or in the bush hunting. I like to play video games and I love to spend time with friends. I am a really nice person to talk to. As there is not much else to say about myself so I will talk about my past and my video game hobby. In school, I was an average student that loved learning. I played a bit of basketball but I quit after a while because it got too boring. After that, I got into academics, studying almost every night and achieved pretty high results all through high school. During that time I would spend maybe twice a month playing PC games like Half-life and Doom but had to focus on my school work so I didn't get into gaming until later in high school when I got my PS2 and played my two most memorable games Jak II and Ratchet and Clank 3.

Note: Sorry if you think that the backstory was unnecessary, I just wanted to add more depth into my application.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 14 days 03:00:47 hours

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: I usually play from about 4 p.m -6 p.m on weekdays and anywhere from 10 a.m - 4 p.m on weekends.

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Black Chef
TH3B3ATS
Xiphoz
Harik
Swiftzz
GimmeYoFries

Players vouching your application?: ElementX
Justin
[SonS] Requil
Stormy
✪ Ethreal
Giuseppe
Big Trikster
KILLSwiTch ♛
Knee Grr | Upgrade.gg

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I think I deserve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team because I abide by the rules; when I know I am wrong in something I did, I will do the right thing and when others are doing the wrong thing, I point it out. I am very honest which is needed in an admin so you can get reliable information about anything not too deep. I am also thoughtful of other players and realize sometimes my actions do affect them negatively and I apologize to them. I am opened minded and think of the big picture around me before making any assumption. I am inviting to new players and have introduced multiple people to the server. Finally, I am trustworthy and can be trusted to keep valuable information to myself.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming are sincerity, honesty, trustworthiness, dependability, opened-mindedness, thoughtfulness, wisdom, consideration, reliability, kindness and self-discipline.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

Jailbreak Administrator

Scouts n' Knives Administrator

76561198214580473.png

At the current moment Ja is definetely and by far the most suitable candidate for admin on the Jailbreak server. He has improved drastically over the course of the past 3 months and has become a great member of the community. He does everything necessary of an admin and he deserves the position.

If I had any recommendations, create tighter relationships with our current admin group. Makes our admin TEAM work much better together! <3 :eshay:

• Like 1

2jz1fkoweayz.png

I don't usually comment on admin apps but I had to create an exception for this one. JaTheBest is PERFECT for the JB admin position with all respect. He is well liked, popular, helpful, positive, influensive and creates such a fun and positive environment on any server he's on. Additionally, he is looked up to by various members of the community, including myself and especially by our JB player base which just makes his application all the more stronger. If he was to become a JB admin, not only will he be able to help the server grow, but contribute well to KZG as a whole. 

Best of luck man!  

oh and if it's not already obvious.. +1

• Like 2

0lzHluV.png

Ja is probably one of the most chill guys on the server. He knows all the rules and tells you what you have done wrong. Ja would be great for admin as he has a lot of the traits for an admin. He is always kind and calms people down very well. He has been on this server for a very long time and everyone knows him. He definetly will make JB a better place if he becomes admin. Best of luck man! +1

• Like 1

Ja is a really kind guy, he's also active on jailbreak. As many other people have said im obviously going to +rep ja, he has improved so much and in my opinion one of the best canditates for jailbreak at the moment. he shows pride, commitment and much other factors, I've known ja for a while and he's really respectful to active players on the server and also kindly greets the staff members, I think ja will fit in the staff team really well and will be a good staff member in the future.

Best of luck Ja!!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Swiftzz ♛ said:

Ja is a really kind guy, he's also active on jailbreak. As many other people have said im obviously going to +rep ja, he has improved so much and in my opinion one of the best canditates for jailbreak at the moment. he shows pride, commitment and much other factors, I've known ja for a while and he's really respectful to active players on the server and also kindly greets the staff members, I think ja will fit in the staff team really well and will be a good staff member in the future.

Best of luck Ja!!

Same with Swiftz, is a sick lad, very responsible, i like how he never stops trying and never gives up. A huge ++++++++rep from me!

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

Ja's biggest trait is settling issues and creating friendships at the same time rather than enemies, and this is something that even veteran admins fail to accomplish. I wish you all the best and would love to see you part of the team.

• Like 1

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

@JaTheBest123 shows all traits of an admin as he has vastly improved over the past couple of months. Im very proud of Ja at this moment and i wish him all the best. +1

• Like 1

Да, тоа ебан

i will give @jathebest123 +rep for always being active and kind and greeting new players. i belive he is just right for the position and others agree.

• Like 1

+rep Whenever Ja is on the servers he always says hi to me, Ja has made a changed after being declined +1 from me 

GOOD LUCK 

• Like 1

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

Due to my exams clogging up the majority of my time for the last month I cant make a personal opinion, but  from what I have read Ja, you clearly have improved and made yourself fit for this role and I commend you for not giving up. I'm very happy to hear that you are contributing to Jailbreak, as well as KZG as a whole and I will welcome you to the team with open arms :) 

+1

Best of luck,

Edited by Diesey
  • Like 1
QVoTMQX.jpg
VIP|Jailbreak|Minigames|http://steamcommunity.com/id/diesey/

1 hour ago, Diesey said:

from what I have read Ja, you clearly have improved and made yourself fit for this role and I commend you for not giving up. 

Extremely big point. 

2jz1fkoweayz.png

Thank you everybody from the past and future for commenting on my app! I really appreciate it!

Jailbreak Administrator

76561198214580473.png

JaTheBest is what I believe to be one of KZG's most mature players and is well respected. I haven't played JB with you but if you're behaviour is equivalent to what I've seen on RP then you definitely deserve this. +1 goodluck

• Like 1

JaTheBest123 plays frequently on SK, while I am unrelated to the server he is applying for it is my duty as staff to report his behaviour in other areas. he ranks in my top 10 most well behaved players in SK, never ever crosses people the wrong way or talks back, I do not know much about his leadership but I have only experienced his behaviour, in saying that he is on 0% salt.

my 2 cents.

• Like 1

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

• 2 weeks later...

May I ask what is happening with my application because it has been nearly 3 weeks. 

Jailbreak Administrator

76561198214580473.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thx @Harik but got perms yesterday but application is still up.

Jailbreak Administrator

76561198214580473.png

12 minutes ago, JaTheBest123 said:

Thx @Harik but got perms yesterday but application is still up.

Ah lol bahaha. Congrats mate, deserve it the most.

• Thanks 1

2jz1fkoweayz.png

• skyprah locked this topic