SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Sorrow's Admin App

Sorrow

Current ingame name : {The Sorrownator}

What server are you applying for?: Combat Surf

Steam ID (http://steamidfinder.com): STEAM_0:0:168574211

Where are you located?: New Zealand

Do you have an ingame microphone?: Yes

How many hours on CS:GO?: 154(532 on CSS)

How many hours do you have on the server? (Type /pt or /playtime or gameme in server): Command does not work but I have a fair bit.

Have you read the server rules for the server that you are applying for admin on?: Yes

Have you ever donated to the server?: Yes

Name at least two people who will vouch for you to be an admin: Thrasher, Liam

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming?: I am admin on other servers, and I am pretty much active everyday to do Administration work. I want to do my best for the good intentions of boosting KZG's reputation and size.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Maturity, Seriousness, Logic, Respect, Loyalty, Professionalism.

What do you think of Killzone Gaming?: Pretty good server, I always see servers that just die off but this one gets stronger and stronger everyday so I believe it is worth investing my time in.

Extra (If any): Im pretty much active all the time due to the fact I have lots of spare time during uni hours and will get csgo on my laptop. I enjoy doing admin work rather than actually playing on the servers so sometimes I like to spectate just to observe rule breakers. I Have good experience with combat surf as I used to play this since CSS days. (Many years ago)
As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

+rep, is a great admin on mg and jb he would do great for combat surf.

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

I dont know him, acid says sensible, and you know.. support your fellow sheep shagga. +rep

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

+rep Personally, he's my favorite KZG Admin, mainly because he knows how to do is job, 10/10 sick lad lit asf.

suh

xd

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search