SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[TTT] Codex's Admin Application

$crim

Server you're Applying for?: TTT

Steam Account Name: Codex

Your Steam ID: STEAM_STEAM_0:1:119732360

Description of Yourself: Hi, my name is Jesse and I live in Australia. I find myself a outgoing type of guy. I will always tell the truth no matter what, I'm responsible and I think I can help the server out a lot. I'm always on teamspeak and the KZG forums. Last thing I wanna say it, I'm not the most mature person, but i find I have come a long way from the times when I first joined the server. Thank you for taking the chance to read about me! Thanks! Btw i am not going for JB admin, I'm going for ttt

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 0:27:53.

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: Weekend 10am- 10pm Week days 40pm to 10pm

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Not Necessary

Players vouching your application?: Not Necessary

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I will always respect all rules, I always enforce all rules and help many new players. I do not have much play time as the server has only came out, but I have around 2 days on the Dtk ttt.I find people listen to me. If I have done something wrong, U will always do the right thing. Again I will always be honest, which I find it a key part in being a successful admin.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Honesty, respect, loyalty and maturity.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

• GimmeYoFries changed the title to [TTT] Codex's Admin Application

Seeing as the server just came out I told Codex not to worry about vouching staff or players. :)

Edited by Harik

2jz1fkoweayz.png

At this point -rep. He hasn't displayed to me over the time I've been playing this server that he FULLY understands the rules and can be very immature at times although he does manage to contain himself if he gets out of hand. Good guy just not admin material yet, give it a few months and maybe you'll be fully on top of it

Edited by Mack

+rep, great guy trustworthy, friendly, helpful and just would be a great admin

Good Luck My Man

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

Codex would suit the job being admin as he knows the rules and is mature.

Good Luck my boy @Codex <3

Administrator On Aim Servers
1v1 Arenas
Casual Competitive 
76561198261410029.png

Personally, I have had really good times with Codex and he has shown that he has a leadership character. He is also mature and knows the rules like others have said. For this, I'm going to give him a +rep.

One thing you should work on is your temper as you can get angry easily which can sometimes make the atmosphere in the server drop but that doesn't change that I would love to see you as a TTT trial admin.

Good Luck!

Ja

Jailbreak Administrator

Scouts n' Knives Administrator

76561198214580473.png

43 minutes ago, JaTheBest123 said:

Personally, I have had really good times with Codex and he has shown that he has a leadership character. He is also mature and knows the rules like others have said. For this, I'm going to give him a +rep.

One thing you should work on is your temper as you can get angry easily which can sometimes make the atmosphere in the server drop but that doesn't change that I would love to see you as a TTT trial admin.

Good Luck!

Ja

Yeah I do admit I have a few anger problems irl, but I don't wanna get into that to much. After my dad had died I started getting angery but I found I have had gotten a lot less angery in these past few months. Thanks Ja!

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

8 hours ago, Flexicute said:

Going for admin you need to be 15 or over you're 13 nty -rep

Harik said dw about it.

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

10 hours ago, Flexicute said:

Going for admin you need to be 15 or over you're 13 nty -rep

I'd much prefer if we had only Admin on TTT, much like Jailbreak. IMO, it stops unnecessary abuse towards moderators. Ultimately it's up to Skyprah, Thrasher and the Senior management team as I am just a TTT admin. ;) 

Edited by Harik

2jz1fkoweayz.png

neutral, not sure if you could handle a server...

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif

1 hour ago, knxwledge said:

neutral, not sure if you could handle a server...

Yeah true, but I find that I have been doing well lately, handling the mic spammers and rdms. Thanks for commenting! 

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

Alright then ill change what I said since its nothing to worry about...

I don't think you could handle a server and also I've had bad experiences with you I don't hate you in anyway so Neutral/-1

www.Killzonegaming.com
"Harder please"
"Give me a pounding"
^Fuck you^
=Skyprah is a dipshit=

43221_1002.png36854_601.png
I'm a dead meme ;9

1 hour ago, Flexicute said:

Alright then ill change what I said since its nothing to worry about...

I don't think you could handle a server and also I've had bad experiences with you I don't hate you in anyway so Neutral/-1

Yeah Thanks dude

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

You're a good kid and I have a fair bit of respect for you but I don't think you're ready yet. You have continuously tried to make the server better (which I thank and applaud you for) but the way that you do it is questionable. Since the release of TTT, I distinctively remember telling you to stop either yelling or to stop making stupid noises in your mic. You clearly want the position and have talked with me personally about applying over the past 3 or so months. I never really thought you were ready for the position and I still think so. Mainly, you are too young and forcing yourself to mature to the level that an admin needs to be will be dangerous for you in a social context. Also, you seem to pretend and copy what others do. Be yourself. Stick up for what you believe. An admin needs to be someone that does what is necessary and necessary only. I feel as though that older members of the community may sway you into making administrative decisions which will negatively affect the server and the community in general. I believe there are some administrative candidates that are more suited to the position than you are currently.

It's not a no forever, but a no for now :) 

Edited by Harik
l0l

2jz1fkoweayz.png

-rep, sorry codex don't think you are ready to be an admin...

you don't act yourself and immature at times. We need staff that are confident in punishments that they give out, I don't know what it is but I feel you will not be confident in your punishments. I'm not TTT Admin but I think you should give it one or two months and show the TTT Admins that you want the role. Be Respectful, Mature and Friendly. BE YOURSELF!

• sm! locked this topic