SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[TTT] Posiedon's Admin Application

Posiedonn

Server you're Applying for?: TTT

Steam Account Name: Posiedon

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:109706370

Description of Yourself: Hey my name is Jason im 15 years old and i live in Sydney NSW. Am im year 10 in high school. Lets start off with the things that i love. 1. I love playing soccer i play in a local club,2 I love playing CSGO in the KZG servers and 3. I love eating chocolate.
Im a very nice guy i have my ups and my downs but i love helping people. Im good with talking to people and dealing with people. (THIS IS FOR TTT ONLY) <-------- MUST READ

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 1 or 2 hours

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: I come home from school at 2:30pm then i do all my homework and then jump on kzg TTT at 3:30pm and then i play up too 9:00pm

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: The person Vouching for me is Harik

Players vouching your application?: ElementX

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I think i should become a admin on ttt because im a nice person i love helping people and im a great talker

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I will be bring a Fun place to be. I will bring Nice people and a place that everyone will want to be at.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

+rep, knows how to be mature in situations that require it and a good bloke all round. would make a good badmin

like my shit pussies

ups.jpg

-rep, you may act nice but are you really? yesterday you abused an admin...

rp815OX.png

You may have got unsilenced but that doesn't change the fact you abused an admin. 

I have one question. Did you feel good about yourself to abuse another?

-rep You're really aggressive to other players at times such as if someone does something wrong or speaks over you, you'll yell at them straight away. Also, you can be very immature at times. Give it a month or so and show us what you can do.

I promise disrespecting a staff member will not happen again im very sorry about that seeing that im going for admin i feel bad for disrespecting a staff member i really want a second chance

-rep doesn't understand the rules properly to be moderating the server just yet and with such recent abuse towards staff, not a good look.

• sm! locked this topic