SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

chickendestroyer21's Abuse Report

Squidward.

Their Ingame Name: chickendestroyer21

Thier Steam ID / Steam Page Link: STEAM_0:1:101213703

Reason why you think they abused?: Duplicated a gun to give to a friend by dropping it on the ground, leaving the server, rejoining and having his gun spawn back in, with the one he dropped still on the ground

Witnesses's (if any): Chicka

Proof / Evidence: http://i.imgur.com/vmxxW2h.jpg

i'm not sure if you can get logs to show that chicken dropped his gun, left and rejoined the server to duplicate it for his friend

also, idk if i'd be able to get my tec9 and 10k cash back that he wrongly killed me for to get, using his duplicated pistol.

this kid exploits the server thinking his cop app is gonna be accepted... smh

Edited by Squidward.

sadly the "evidence" doesnt really prove much, i'd suggest getting a game recorder... i use play.tv as im with AMD if you're with nvidia i'd recommend shadow play.

with an actual game recording you would easily be able to prove what happened and action can be taken swiftly

My pickle is not up for the tickle >.<

sober.gif

Honestly I can see this as something chickendestroyer would do. Pretty immature and doesn't have much regard for the rules, but as stated above the evidence doesn't really show anything.

dangit, i thought that might be the case... i have shadowplay on my main but i was playing on craptop at the time. i doubt chicka will admit that he did it because chicka was the one on the left that actually took the duplicated gun from him... we'll see i guess

i also said in chat that if he did kill me, i'd snitch him for duplicating the gun (in the screenshot) but that probably doesn't mean shit either kek

Edited by Squidward.

On 2017-6-4 at 3:49 PM, Squidward. said:

Their Ingame Name: chickendestroyer21

Thier Steam ID / Steam Page Link: STEAM_0:1:101213703

Reason why you think they abused?: Duplicated a gun to give to a friend by dropping it on the ground, leaving the server, rejoining and having his gun spawn back in, with the one he dropped still on the ground

Witnesses's (if any): Chicka

Proof / Evidence: http://i.imgur.com/vmxxW2h.jpg

i'm not sure if you can get logs to show that chicken dropped his gun, left and rejoined the server to duplicate it for his friend

squidward it was not duplciating it was actually an ammo glitch were you drop it on the ground and type retry in console and when u spawn and pick it up it has full ammo so it wasn't a duplication glitch

1 hour ago, ChickenDestroyer21 said:

squidward it was not duplciating it was actually an ammo glitch were you drop it on the ground and type retry in console and when u spawn and pick it up it has full ammo so it wasn't a duplication glitch

lol, thanks for admitting to it. Gun duplication or not, you're exploiting a server bug for your own benefit which shouldn't be happening...

yooo can we just point attention to the fact that this nigga is only getting 30fps? someone donate this cunt a pc smh

like my shit pussies

ups.jpg

1 minute ago, ChickenDestroyer21 said:

ur a dick head you really are

+rep for cop

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

6 minutes ago, Black Chef said:

+rep for cop

i'd give him 2 rep's tbh

like my shit pussies

ups.jpg

3 hours ago, the wage gap doesn't said:

yooo can we just point attention to the fact that this nigga is only getting 30fps? someone donate this cunt a pc smh

ayy fuck outta here, was playing on my craptop, not my main u nig

• sm! locked and unlocked this topic
  • sm! locked this topic