SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Fozz' second introduction

Fozzz

So I made an introduction a while back but it didn't really say anything, so now that I've started to play on the kzg servers a lot more, I've decided to make a new one.

My name is Fozz, you may have seen me on the minigames or roleplay servers. I've been bhopping for a couple years now and I also enjoy surf and kz. I was previously a member of the dtk community but after moving on from their servers I have found a much less toxic and more enjoyable community, that, of course being kzg.

Also please don't tell me jx20 has any kind of reputation in this community or else I'm leaving :/

20 hours ago, Fozz said:

So I made an introduction a while back but it didn't really say anything, so now that I've started to play on the kzg servers a lot more, I've decided to make a new one.

My name is Fozz, you may have seen me on the minigames or roleplay servers. I've been bhopping for a couple years now and I also enjoy surf and kz. I was previously a member of the dtk community but after moving on from their servers I have found a much less toxic and more enjoyable community, that, of course being kzg.

Also please don't tell me jx20 has any kind of reputation in this community or else I'm leaving :/

yoyo