SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Sorry

Lazer

Dear KZG, During the past couple weeks ive been getting hate for reasons of me talking shit.

i have admittedly done this alot and i cant beg that you all forgive me expect numerous changes over time with my behaviour.

during my time here on kzg ive realised everything you all have done for me and i do bad shit to you all sorry to everyone i have shit talked to.

i do understand that this is all leading to a permanant ban and i dont want that so i am going to do do my best to improve and get myself on track, i have never been the friendliest person on kzg or the most liked so if you can all give me another chance ill make it up to you.

- Lazer

-Lazer :thrasher:

153099_1002.png

:35_thinking: 

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif

8 hours ago, Ec1ipse said:

sClExKp.png

This happened early today....

I think a good start would be saying sorry to Codex.

Yeah I've given up on laser tbh.

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

Lazer I think you need to take a bit of time off of the game. It worked for me and it probably will work for you. I made some bad choices in the past and I'm sure people agree so I left and came back with a better mindset and had a sudden respect for the entire community. You've done stupid shit in the past way too many times and you've made little to no effort to rectify them. I honestly don't know what you could do at this point in time other than taking a break for a week or so.

Lazer, I think that you need to do a bit more than just a post saying sorry because it is getting very old. What you should do is CHANGE and after that apologize for what you have done in the past because words without actions are meaningless.

If you don't want to do this, then do what @jacksonsaid.

9 hours ago, jackson said:

Lazer I think you need to take a bit of time off of the game. It worked for me and it probably will work for you. I made some bad choices in the past and I'm sure people agree so I left and came back with a better mindset and had a sudden respect for the entire community. You've done stupid shit in the past way too many times and you've made little to no effort to rectify them. I honestly don't know what you could do at this point in time other than taking a break for a week or so.

Believe it or not, I was going through the same thing. I was acting stupid because of some things that have happened in my past but I after somebody pointed it out, I snapped out of it, started to change and apologized. The point is not to be perfect but to treat people nicely and say stuff with full knowledge of what you are saying in your statements. Change isn't instant; it takes a while (some people longer than others).

Good Luck with your change and remember, you're not a bad guy Lazer, you just have to get things right and grow up (in a nice way) and I'm always there if you want somebody to talk to because I'll never give up on you or anybody else.

Ja

Jailbreak Administrator

Scouts n' Knives Administrator

76561198214580473.png