SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

medzii's Abuse Report

Khael

Their Ingame Name: medzii

Thier Steam ID / Steam Page Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/medzyyy

Reason why you think they abused?: I was playing scoutz and knives just enjoying myself with some dudes I met on the server. He muted then banned some dude for 60 minutes for abusing him. Me and some other guys started talking about h1z1 and medzii didn't believe that this guy had a cool rank on h1, and of course he didn't and we were just having a laugh. We didn't say anything bad about or to him, and then I got banned for an hour for 'ignoring admins'. Yet I hadn't done anything wrong, nor was I told to stop doing what I was doing. As well as the fact that I was the only one that actually got banned (to my knowledge) and no one else that was talking about the stuff at the time. He could have just been in a bad mood or something, but he was pretty unjust and unfair to a fair few people.

Witnesses's (if any): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198191839606 https://steamcommunity.com/id/tularean https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198178649533 https://steamcommunity.com/id/trvvisty https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198082979855 https://steamcommunity.com/id/iliketovapealot https://steamcommunity.com/id/Beastlymastered https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198332765596 Anyone on the server at the time would have heard it and most likely known what was going on.

Proof / Evidence: I can't really give any proof as I didn't record anything and not really sure why I was banned anyhow.

Right well,

I came onto scoutz after being bored of H1 to be greeted my a friend on the server from back when I was more active. Someone immediately responded with "shut up you gay faggot" or something along those lines to this person. I believe I muted him for 5 minutes although it could've been 60 - either way it was deserved. 3 to 4 people began to have a go at me proclaiming that I was taking things too seriously. They were all expressing a smart ass attitude towards me which @Nosey was also there to witness. 

On the topic of the H1 rank, Mexy explained that he was Royalty which I didn't believe. He told me to look up the user "01234" who was apparently Royalty. I told him I didn't need to as I'd recognise a name like that being such a rank. The 3 users continued harassing me exclaiming I was retarded and blind for not being able to see his rank after eventually checking the leaderboards.  This continued for a whole map rotation with me asking them to stop multiple times. In the end, Mexy left before I could do anything, Khael got banned, the first person I muted as banned after calling me the "shittest admin" and the others were muted. @Nosey backed my decision to do this. 

Khael, don't be a smart ass online I'm not an idiot and I deal with people like you all the time. Only most stop when I ask. I banned you for what, 1 hour? It could easily be more. Cop it and mature up mate. Add me on steam if u wanna chat

Edited by ✪ mEdZ

58aaab5ad2b8e_PCBackground(2).thumb.jpg.8bd9372f51aeb9ac207795f05a608092.jpg

Medz did nothing wrong they were constantly annoying him and even after medz left i had to mute some of them for continuing to be a pain in the ass and being annoying to the server. the abuse report is invalid and pointless and you were the only one to be banned because the others left before medz could ban them.

medz didnt need to reply with an essay and no one would accept your horrid report. it's simple, dont be a smart ass and offend staff or you will be punished. he's being kind giving you an hour. why can't you just come in play the game then log off get on with your life have you been abused outside the game that you feel like you need to abuse people online to feel better? sick of the white knight snow flakes who expect life this easy, it ain't highschool where you get a teacher fired because you dont like him by just accusing him of touching you. respect admins most of us are not even playing our 100% or sometimes enjoy playing because we waste time trying to manage childish folks like your self.

you've now put your self on a black list and I will keep an eye on you, don't be idiots reporting admins for your mistakes and giving everyone a headache, next time consult with seniors too and if there was actual abuse we would have a chat with the admin or ask you to post a report for higher staff such as thrasher and sky to look at it.

@THRASHER please close this irrelevant report.

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

Alright so obviously other admins like to stick up for each other, which is good. But BuLLee you weren't on at the time nor know what happened. Nosey came on after it had started and pretty sure he didn't actually know what had happened on the map before. 

2 hours ago, medzii said:

Right well,

I came onto scoutz after being bored of H1 to be greeted my a friend on the server from back when I was more active. Someone immediately responded with "shut up you gay faggot" or something along those lines to this person. I believe I muted him for 5 minutes although it could've been 60 - either way it was deserved. 3 to 4 people began to have a go at me proclaiming that I was taking things too seriously. They were all expressing a smart ass attitude towards me which @Nosey was also there to witness. 

On the topic of the H1 rank, Mexy explained that he was Royalty which I didn't believe. He told me to look up the user "01234" who was apparently Royalty. I told him I didn't need to as I'd recognise a name like that being such a rank. The 3 users continued harassing me exclaiming I was retarded and blind for not being able to see his rank after eventually checking the leaderboards.  This continued for a whole map rotation with me asking them to stop multiple times. In the end, Mexy left before I could do anything, Khael got banned, the first person I muted as banned after calling me the "shittest admin" and the others were muted. @Nosey backed my decision to do this. 

Khael, don't be a smart ass online I'm not an idiot and I deal with people like you all the time. Only most stop when I ask. I banned you for what, 1 hour? It could easily be more. Cop it and mature up mate. Add me on steam if u wanna chat

Mexy was having a joke not being serious at all which he said multiple times, as well as everyone else who was involved. We didn't 'harass' you at all, I personally was just saying you should take a better look because as you said yourself there are a lot of people who play that game. Pretty sure no one actually called you retarded, I'm sure someone called you blind but is that seriously worthy of a mute or ban. Mexy was the one who started it and continued with it and left after the 2nd map, you had plenty of a chance to do something but instead you decided to mute some other guy on the server who was joking around as well. I see admins talking shit to players all the time, yet you feel it's necessary to mute someone for calling you blind? 

2 hours ago, Nosey said:

Medz did nothing wrong they were constantly annoying him and even after medz left i had to mute some of them for continuing to be a pain in the ass and being annoying to the server. the abuse report is invalid and pointless and you were the only one to be banned because the others left before medz could ban them.

Medz decided to ban another player on the server after muting him for 5 minutes for calling him "shit admin" and things like that constantly in chat, so that dude obviously got his punishment. Yet the 2 people who actually started it (which wasn't me) did not get any or hardly any punishment, one of the dudes got a 5 minute mute I'm pretty sure and the other none. Yet even though I hardly did anything, I was the one who got banned for an hour without any warnings or medzi telling me to stop. 

43 minutes ago, BuLLee said:

medz didnt need to reply with an essay and no one would accept your horrid report. it's simple, dont be a smart ass and offend staff or you will be punished. he's being kind giving you an hour. why can't you just come in play the game then log off get on with your life have you been abused outside the game that you feel like you need to abuse people online to feel better? sick of the white knight snow flakes who expect life this easy, it ain't highschool where you get a teacher fired because you dont like him by just accusing him of touching you. respect admins most of us are not even playing our 100% or sometimes enjoy playing because we waste time trying to manage childish folks like your self.

you've now put your self on a black list and I will keep an eye on you, don't be idiots reporting admins for your mistakes and giving everyone a headache, next time consult with seniors too and if there was actual abuse we would have a chat with the admin or ask you to post a report for higher staff such as thrasher and sky to look at it.

@THRASHER please close this irrelevant report.

Alright, trash it all you want man. You were not on at the time, and I'm assuming that you haven't actually heard the story from anyone else but medzii. I hadn't abused or talked shit to anyone including medzii. You're right this isn't school so why is medzii taking this shit so seriously? Cool, thanks for putting me on this blacklist. I made this report because it's obvious to me and I'm sure other players that this staff member does not know how to properly administrate/moderate the server very well. I had added him, but as soon as he banned me he left and hopped off so I haven't been able to talk to him since. 

There is no need for me to say much more on this topic but all I'll add is one; its ridiculous u think u did nothing (I feel you were one the worst if not the worst), two; I gave you plenty of warning and three; I was in a situation where more than three people were against me and I handled it the way I felt it should be handled - don't tell me I don't know how to do my job AND say I'm taking it too seriously, u contradicted urself.

Overall, as I said, you were banned for 1 hour which I regret not making longer and that decision is was backed by Nosey and now BuLLee. Cop it on the chin and don't worry - I won't b on the server much anyway if I can expect to see people who treat me the way you did again. 

Edited by medzii

58aaab5ad2b8e_PCBackground(2).thumb.jpg.8bd9372f51aeb9ac207795f05a608092.jpg

• sm! locked this topic