SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

RP advertisements

Dongle

Yo, I've noticed lately a lot of spam from medics trying to sell their services and other people trying to sell material goods etc.

I reckon it'd be pretty cool to have like an advertising agency placed in one of the vacant buildings which I assume are for future NPC's. It would cost money per advertisement and perhaps that advertisement gets displayed somewhere that isn't the chat box in a different coloured text for an extended amount of time to ensure everyone on the server has seen it. This would both reduce spam and add another feature to the server.

Leave feedback! Cheers.

This would be cool but people would advertise themselves anyway because it's free. 

Jailbreak Administrator

Scouts n' Knives Administrator

76561198214580473.png

Personally if I was on a server with 50 people trying to sell something with a bunch of other people doing the same thing I'd use an advertisement, but yea that's a good point but it'd be hard to tell without actually testing it I guess.

large amount of money for a /msay ad?  I'd be keen for that but could be spammed easily and it would become just the same as people spamming in chat but just easier to see.

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

True, I'm sure there would be a way to put some sort of cooldown on it though, maybe once every 10 minutes or 10 times every 12 hours. And as you said, large amount of money so if people want  to spam they're gonna go broke pretty quick xD

Where it says down the bottom "donate for VIP at blah blah" where it comes all flashy colours, could try and use that. Idk /ad "selling dank memes 10 shekkels a pop"

Nonetheless, top idea

like my shit pussies

ups.jpg

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search