SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Meech's Ban Request

ph4tba11z37$$

Your Ingame Name: MIP for my 2008 football team

Thier Ingame Name: Meech

Their Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:7471354

Which Server:

Reason why they should be banned / muted: Meech was using a crosshair overlay and meta gaming. Crosshairs have been removed from the server making it harder to shoot people this gives Meech an unfair advantage over other players not using a crosshair overlay. Meta gaming is when someone uses TS to tell other players the location of other people or if they are being robbed to tell other people to come help. Meech clearly does this in the video saying "im getting robbed at the bank."

Proof / Evidence: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4tSt2gIkOM5clFYMUdVNzVodUE/view
You can see Meech using a crosshair overlay and also telling his people in the ts that he is being robbed.

Meech did use a crosshair which isn't allowed... using an overlay to give you an advantage over other players, it was removed to make it more realistic and you already have an overlay getting an advantage over others.

Asked for your team when you are being robbed...

I just find this funny, you guys are all saying cops aren't allowed to use Teamspeak nor Anything else to contact a teammate/another cop but you guys do it. I wonder how many times your crew and you have done it.

He tried to pull a gun out as well when you aren't allowed to pull ANY Weapon out when you are being robbed/mugged.

Then you also tell your team you got robbed at the bank when you are dead...

@skyprah @THRASHER

Edited by Ec1ipse

@Wisey lol, we haven't done it since you guys complained. Well i can say for sure skyprah,thrasher,squizzy,harik,dongle,sirtron,tito, acid,flex, space and I don't do it so who ?

Do you have any proof?

Because there is proof of you guys doing.

Edited by Ec1ipse

Saying "Oi Meech, gimme 4k or you're dead" and then not giving him a chance to go to the bank in my opinion is RDM (Random DeathMatch) (Especially because he didn't actually have 4k on him at the time).

You can't blame it for reasons such as "Oh i didn't hear him say that he needed to go to the bank" or something like that. Since I have started talking to Meech, I have never had an issue with his microphone so I really doubt that you couldn't hear him at the time. In the clip he clearly says over voice chat "Alright, come with me to the bank" and you just shot him because he was going to get your money.

You also can't say something like "I thought he had 4k on him" You can't just assume that. If they say that they do not have that money (money is the best way to show this) you should either leave them or ask for something else (maybe one of the items they have in their inventory).

(I also know about the points you made on metagaming and the crosshair but I'm just bringing up another thing).

56 minutes ago, Xiphoz said:

Saying "Oi Meech, gimme 4k or you're dead" and then not giving him a chance to go to the bank in my opinion is RDM (Random DeathMatch) (Especially because he didn't actually have 4k on him at the time).

You can't blame it for reasons such as "Oh i didn't hear him say that he needed to go to the bank" or something like that. Since I have started talking to Meech, I have never had an issue with his microphone so I really doubt that you couldn't hear him at the time. In the clip he clearly says over voice chat "Alright, come with me to the bank" and you just shot him because he was going to get your money.

You also can't say something like "I thought he had 4k on him" You can't just assume that. If they say that they do not have that money (money is the best way to show this) you should either leave them or ask for something else (maybe one of the items they have in their inventory).

(I also know about the points you made on metagaming and the crosshair but I'm just bringing up another thing).

I agree strongly with Xiphoz, it is a rdm in my eyes.

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

16 hours ago, Wisey said:

Cops do it aswell so its even playing field

You're actually. If one of us is ziptied we hwve a rule that we can't say anything. You guys sot in a teamspeak channel and metagame 24/7 when youre arrested or in jail. Stop the hate and abuse to the police who keep the server fair. Also all of you ammo glitching breaking server rule by abusing exploits.

19 hours ago, Ec1ipse said:

Meech did use a crosshair which isn't allowed... using an overlay to give you an advantage over other players, it was removed to make it more realistic and you already have an overlay getting an advantage over others.

Asked for your team when you are being robbed...

I just find this funny, you guys are all saying cops aren't allowed to use Teamspeak nor Anything else to contact a teammate/another cop but you guys do it. I wonder how many times your crew and you have done it.

He tried to pull a gun out as well when you aren't allowed to pull ANY Weapon out when you are being robbed/mugged.

Then you also tell your team you got robbed at the bank when you are dead...

@skyprah @THRASHER

I agree with eclipse the rule stated by thrash over teamspeak and or weather not in real life you cant call a mate saying im getting arrested,

was anything mentioned about saying you are getting robbed no, meech knows the rules and you should to it may not have been seen and announced to all but you should adknowledge the rules and follow then 

if meech is using a crosshair who cares all you have to do is centre a person in middle of screen n shoot. 

and just realising you gave him like 3 seconds to do anything, if he had alot of items that you wanted he would have to constantly press e on you to give it all.

as i wouldnt consider this rdm you did something stupid you robbed someone publicly and didnt give time

-rep

good luck

-Lazer :thrasher:

153099_1002.png

1 hour ago, skyprah said:

You're actually. If one of us is ziptied we hwve a rule that we can't say anything. You guys sot in a teamspeak channel and metagame 24/7 when youre arrested or in jail. Stop the hate and abuse to the police who keep the server fair. Also all of you ammo glitching breaking server rule by abusing exploits.

We follow the same rule, we actually dont say anything if we are ziptied or tasered. We have had plenty of cops on our channel when using Team speak and we instantly stop talking if we are ziptied or tasered. 

@ph4tba11z37$$ Meta gaming is using information from team speak to your advantage. If this is "real life roleplay" i can easily be on the phone to my friends and tell them where i am. I am ziptied, i cant use my phone. 

The funny part about all of this is that you not only RDMd 15+ people that didnt get to record your evidence.  I finally get evidence and you try to use this in some petty way to get me a ban? I am currently not breaking any rules. There is no rule about cross hair overlay - it's a setting on my monitor i can change. If it's a rule, ill turn it off. 

Also, i clearly say "ill go to the bank and get you money" with 0 cash on screen shown. You firstly used the exscuse i was just going to put my money away and then later on said that you didnt even hear me? You also stated this happened 2 days ago when it was yesterday. How can you be trusted when you just constantly lie all the time.  

We had a stock of weapons with full clips (which we procured from raiding) and we happily emptied out all the ammo to play fairly within the rules. 

So if i have to defend myself, i constantly play fairly within the rules of RP. I don't see an issue with my having my monitor set to have a crosshair , if it's a rule, happily switch it off, but i use this in all fps games. Can't see this as a rule as of yet, and i feel that people will find workaround to this anyway (sticking shit to their screen?). 

I'll turn this back into a perm ban for ph4tb4lls. _ This guy doesn't want to follow within the rules and accept anything that he's done as wrong. he is not learning his lesson and is clearly just going to be RDMing people during role play. He's constantly lying and doesn't ever want to accept responsibilty for his actions. Lastly, he's disrespectful to current admins and is exploiting anything he can to ruin this RP server.

8 hours ago, Xiphoz said:

I agree strongly with Xiphoz, And I another point aren't you meant to be in a private place to rob someone not infront of a house where everyone walk pass?

3 hours ago, skyprah said:

Confused by this regarding the zipties. Not here to stir shit, generally curious. If Meech wasn't ziptied, is he then not allowed to contact anyone or is he able to? Just wondering if the rule relates directly to being ziptied/cuffed. 

Nonetheless, -rep because Meech is a good boy and I love him so :(
Regarding the crosshairs, it's contriversial in many ways due to the simplicity of getting yourself a crosshair whenever you want. I understand that it was removed for realism, but the reality is that people will look for an angle to get around it regardless. I don't think removing it was needed myself, but that's not for me to decide.

Anyway, Xiphoz pretty much summed it up in my opinion, but didn't need to give me epilepsy doing so.

8 hours ago, Xiphoz said:

-Rep famerino

• Like 1

like my shit pussies

ups.jpg

HAHAH

So great that's taken out of context. Why dont you screen cap the whole chat history? 

In this instance , Lazer joined after not logging on from 2 days ago, with weapons that were full of ammo. When he gave them to me, i emptied them out to 0. Im trying to follow the rules. 

You guys are legitmately stupid. 

4 minutes ago, (UCU) MadeInChina said:

later bitch

You are probably the second most stupid person in this server. 

Yes, you weren't zip tied but you were getting mugged. 

As if in "Real Life" when you are getting mugged you are gonna call your mate up and tell him to meet at the bank....

This really should apply to Ziptie, Handcuffed, and Mugging.

@Meech also you telling people that they are stupid isn't nice.

Just now, Ec1ipse said:

Yes, you weren't zip tied but you were getting mugged. 

As if in "Real Life" when you are getting mugged you are gonna call your mate up and tell him to meet at the bank....

This really should apply to Ziptie, Handcuffed, and Mugging.

@Meech also you telling people that they are stupid isn't nice.

You know what's not nice? someone trying to forge shit to get people banned. 

Again, please bring up a rule that says what i done was wrong. Can't see one. 

5 minutes ago, Meech said:

HAHAH

So great that's taken out of context. Why dont you screen cap the whole chat history? 

In this instance , Lazer joined after not logging on from 2 days ago, with weapons that were full of ammo. When he gave them to me, i emptied them out to 0. Im trying to follow the rules. 

You guys are legitmately stupid. 

Also we stood out of your apartment for at least 2 - 5 minutes and you stopped spraying all your weapons after 1 or 2 clips 

1 minute ago, (UCU) MadeInChina said:

There is the whole history 

Thanks man that actually makes me look a lot better.

I get weapons that are ammo glitch and empty them so i can buy my ammo legitmately. Speak to hank hill if you want more clarification. 

Just now, (UCU) MadeInChina said:

Also we stood out of your apartment for at least 2 - 5 minutes and you stopped spraying all your weapons after 1 or 2 clips 

Thats cool man, all weapons i hold are at 0 ammo and ive been recording buying my ammo just for the exact reason of you petty little kids. So get some proof. 

2 minutes ago, (UCU) MadeInChina said:

Anything else kid? I got you fam, dont worry. 

1 minute ago, (UCU) MadeInChina said:

Ahahaha It doesn't even matter what you say now, eclispe and skyprah have already said enough & have enough evidence for your ban ;) 

Would love to see it mate, a chat screenshot actually putting me in a good light  is not going to do much. Keep salty kid

37 minutes ago, the wage gap doesn't said:

Confused by this regarding the zipties. Not here to stir shit, generally curious. If Meech wasn't ziptied, is he then not allowed to contact anyone or is he able to? Just wondering if the rule relates directly to being ziptied/cuffed. 

Nonetheless, -rep because Meech is a good boy and I love him so :(
Regarding the crosshairs, it's contriversial in many ways due to the simplicity of getting yourself a crosshair whenever you want. I understand that it was removed for realism, but the reality is that people will look for an angle to get around it regardless. I don't think removing it was needed myself, but that's not for me to decide.

Anyway, Xiphoz pretty much summed it up in my opinion, but didn't need to give me epilepsy doing so.

-Rep famerino

Its true right, we actually have spoken to Thrasher about this and agreed if tasered or ziptied. Communication is to be broken. And in the instance where we have had people say "im ziptied here , help!" we have said  "sorry mate, cant do anything you are ziptied and we don't know where you are" . 

What would be meta gaming would be say for instance, MadeInChina is in prison, and he gets them to distract the police with a bank break in, and then tells them to break him out. That would be something i would consider meta gaming...just an example though...i mean that hasnt happened has it. yeah?

Edited by Meech
Adding some more info

20 hours ago, Wisey said:

Cops do it aswell so its even playing field

like who?

Administrator On Aim Servers
1v1 Arenas
Casual Competitive 
76561198261410029.png

• sm! locked this topic