SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

gbj (George Basil Jackson)

gbj

Hey guys, names gbj, my initials of my full name. 

Only found the roleplay cs server about 2 weeks ago, but I've fallen in absolute love with the clan community. I remember joining my first clan back when i was 12 or 13 with my brother on a game called Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. Did that until the game died, and I couldn't really find anything with a community feel similar to a clan; I thought clans were a thing of the past tbh. Beyond stoked that this place exists though, I plan on sticking around. I'll probably be on the RP server being a garbage dude every few days.

Bit about me, I grew up down the bottom in the middle of nowhere of the South Island of New Zealand, now I've moved up a little bit to a place called Dunedin to attend Otago University to study, at first, Law and Commerce but I've switched to Education, which is something I wanted to do but my parents wouldn't let me, so now I'm following my passion and I couldn't be happier. I don't get much time to play between lectures, so I'm not on regularly but I use my free time playing CS, Dirty Bomb, Team Fortress 2, Player UnknownBattlegrounds and whatever single player game is tickling my fancy. 

If anyone plays competitve TF2, hmu, used to play plat now I'm a caster for ozfortress @tflive (www.twitch.tv/tflive) we stream matches from the premiere division of the league 1-3 times a week. 

Anyway, thats me, later guys

Welcome to the community mate =)

Used to be an avid TF2 player myself and am intrigued by what you have said.

Keep it up.

-Love Becky <3

-Hottest  E-Girl

730_screenshots_20170607202130_1.jpg