SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[RP] Garbage Collector

Jaggo

Hey there, I reckon there should be an addition towards the 'Garbage Collector' role. I think there should be dumpsters behind all houses / buildings and in the ghetto area. (maybe some near the mines) Anyways, I think garbage collectors should be able to interact with these so they tap E on them and it will Collect or Sort through the rubbish and get some extra money. 

Upgrades;

"Lucky Charm"  -  Increases chance of finding a rare item ( can be sold for extra money )  

"Fast Fingers"  -  Sorts / Collects garbage faster. 

Anyways this is just a small tweak that will add more options towards the Garbage Collector job, shout your opinions below :)

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

+rep, on top of that, sort of like the bank vault, you could add like a huge pile of rubbish that can be sold for extra? Idk, anyway still a good idea.

• Like 1

like my shit pussies

ups.jpg

For going through garbage dumpsters, i think that should be a thing for everyone no matter the job. 

If someone is not making money as a "drug planter" for e.g they would go around the city looking through dumpsters to try make money., But their would be cooldowns and you be extremely lucky to find a lot of money.

sky.png

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search