SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Darren 3.0[Skrublord] & I'm a Bee's Abuse Report

Chris

Their Ingame Name: Darren 3.0[Skrublord] & I'm a Bee

Thier Steam ID / Steam Page Link: STEAM_0:0:181370181 & STEAM_0:1:55648053

Reason why you think they abused?: They decided to rob me, they thought I had a gun on me, but I didn't. I gave them my 10 Marijuana seeds and he wanted me to give them my gun (that I didn't have lmao).
He then said, "If you say you don't have a gun again i'll kill you". Then I said, "But I don't have a gun". Next minute he shoots me. All the evidence is in the video.
Even after in chat, he said that I had a gun, then he changed it to 'you didnt comply'. They both have been playing long enough to know the rulles, blatant rdm lol.
(In the video you can clearly see how in my inventory I only had 10 seeds, and even after I complied by giving them everything they shot me because they thought I had a gun)
I also asked skyprah if they could say 'say you dont a have a gun again and illl kill you' and he said you cant. It's common sense but apparently these kids don't get it.

Witnesses's (if any): Collector
n8
(In teamspeak with me at the time, they knew I only had 10 seeds and that I put my gun in the safe before)

Proof / Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8K9YfbiMG4&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=ChrisMST

• sm! locked and unlocked this topic
  • sm! locked this topic