SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

ph4tba11z37$$'s Abuse Report

Raisaga

Their Ingame Name: ph4tba11z37$$

Thier Steam ID / Steam Page Link: STEAM_0:0:192093065 / http://steamcommunity.com/id/ph4tba11z37

Reason why you think they abused?: I have no idea for why i am being abused. I never did anything to them. All that has happened is inform rdming me a lot (which hasn't been recorded). I live in the apartment above ph4tba11z though.

He also took my p250 with 2 bullets in it whilst he was getting rid of his white dresser he put through the roof/ground to block my door. Which I find is extremely unfair and should be punished due to the situation.

Witnesses's (if any): Rekap

Proof / Evidence: Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCLmH_jOHhA&feature=youtu.be

+1 trolls do not deserve a place on KZG.

Edit: I believe TosKa should also be punished regardless of his name not being on this abuse report.

Edited by Dongle

The P250 was a cop weapon and i could not give it back to you i told you this and you called me a liar. You then came into my apartment and took all my guns, so i was getting payback by fucking with you with the white dresser going up into the appartment. (This is a bug that needs to be patched.) I beleive that I would rather be trolled a little bit for about 5 mins than lose 50k worth of guns. I apologize for the trolling if you got offended by it, I also removed the dresser so what more do you want me to do?

5 minutes ago, ph4tba11z37$$ said:

The P250 was a cop weapon and i could not give it back to you i told you this and you called me a liar. You then came into my apartment and took all my guns, so i was getting payback by fucking with you with the white dresser going up into the appartment. (This is a bug that needs to be patched.) I beleive that I would rather be trolled a little bit for about 5 mins than lose 50k worth of guns. I apologize for the trolling if you got offended by it, I also removed the dresser so what more do you want me to do?

This is not a bug that needs to be patched instead it's certain players who need to be patched

• We require you to play Roleplay with the understanding of being a human being. Every player is expected to have a healthy understanding at all times. Whoever is deliberately stupid or not does not have the correct understanding will be punished
  • USE COMMON SENSE 
  • The trolling of players is prohibited in any way!
  • Ignorance does not protect one from punishment! The admins and police on this server assume that every person who plays on the server knows the rules.

1. New-Life-Rule: Everyone can take part in an event exactly once. After his death, the participant may not return to the scene until the event has ended.
  2. After death, you have forgotten any RP action that happened before the death. eg. You cannot hold a grudge against a player after you have been killed.
  3. Random Deathmatch and Vehicle Deathmatch is absolutely prohibited!
  4. Give each party an appropriate response time. That is, if you (on rule 8) asked someone to leave your house, give the person enough time to react! Instant shooting counts as unnecessary killing of a player and is punished.
  5. During an attack, it must be ensured that what has been said is heard and understood by the opposing party.

I know that you personally don't follow this New-Life-Rule from what I can see/hear from other people. I also dislike that you continued to kill the players in your apartment even after making them surrender. The killing could of been completely avoided and compensation could of been paid. I don't understand why everyone just tries to kill everyone all the time. You then continue to break multiple rules by trolling with your furniture. Do I need to permanently disable you from buying/owning an apartment because you can't be trusted with such privileges and don't seem to understand the  rules nor have read them.

With the New Life Rule TosKa told me about the people with guns in my apartment. The reason I killed them straight away was I asked them to put the guns away and start knifing a wall so I know they aren't going to shoot me, I waited 15 seconds and never heard more than 1 person knifing so I believed they were baiting me and I was shitty that I was going to lose all my guns so I shot them. Who would have paid the compensation? you? them? The reason everyone tries to kill is the game is boring without doing illegal stuff like robbing/killing and drug dealing, and doing illegal stuff is by far the easiest way to earn money. The trolling was my compensation for losing all my guns. If you feel the need to remove my ability to own an apartment that's fine. @skyprah

this is disgusting...

to be honest, I hate people like you, always trolling others because you are bored. Abusing others because you were most likely bullied when you were younger or because you aren't loved by anyone.

If you want to troll and abuse players just leave because no one in the community deserves to be abused nor trolled.

Edited by Ec1ipse

41 minutes ago, ph4tba11z37$$ said:

did it really need to be said that I was bullied when I was younger and no one loves me?

You've taken it out of context. He was saying most likely, you were bullied and exaggerating his opinion saying most likely, no one loves you meaning that you are most likely lonely. This doesn't mean that you are/were any of these things but it's a possibility. Next time please read the comment carefully. 

Ja

Jailbreak Administrator

Scouts n' Knives Administrator

76561198214580473.png

12 hours ago, JaTheBest123 said:

You've taken it out of context. He was saying most likely, you were bullied and exaggerating his opinion saying most likely, no one loves you meaning that you are most likely lonely. This doesn't mean that you are/were any of these things but it's a possibility. Next time please read the comment carefully. 

Ja

It didn't need to be brought up at all. 

• Like 1

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

13 minutes ago, Black Chef said:

It didn't need to be brought up at all. 

I agree. I was just putting it into context.

• Like 1

Jailbreak Administrator

Scouts n' Knives Administrator

76561198214580473.png

+rep We don't need people like this in the community, you trolled, but you also broke the rules.

Edited by DailyDoseOfCodex

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

• GimmeYoFries locked and unlocked this topic

On 12/06/2017 at 11:13 AM, DailyDoseOfCodex said:

+rep We don't need people like this in the community, you trolled, but you also broke the rules.

+REP  Yea we don't need people like this in the community.

Edited by ExoTicRage

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

• sm! locked this topic