SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Motion!'s Abuse Report

DOG FUCKER

Their Ingame Name: Motion!

Thier Steam ID / Steam Page Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MotionPvP/

Reason why you think they abused?: Before I get into the abuse report, I think I should first address my name as DOG FUCKER. I have no clue why this is my forum name but my in-game name at the time was Dave. I know many people currently aren’t taking this serious due to my name, however I think it’s about time someone reported Motion constantly abusing his powers.
I believe the reason I was muted was unjustified and showed how emotionally unstable Motion is with laying out mutes and bans. Motion has a personal vendetta against me as he has previously muted me for a day. This previous mute was reasonable and I accepted it and moved on with my day. However, this more recent mute was completely unnecessary and just showed to me that Motion does not have the maturity to perform as a staff of this community. Before I get into too much I will give a bit of a breakdown on what happened leading up to my mute. Basically, I was having a bit of banter with some other blokes where I said I lived in Alice Springs and they ripped up me calling me poor and what not. This was just casual banter that even another admin was in on, however this admin left shortly after which is why he is not involved in this report. The banter continued until Motion said something, I can't even remember what it was but it wasn't telling us to stop or anything like that. I then replied to Motion saying, "Motion you dog". He then said back to me, "Dave, what did you just say". I then repeated what I said thinking he misheard me thinking I abused him or something. I then got instantly muted for a day, for calling him a dog… You have got to be kidding me, I wish I was making this up but one of your staff members just muted someone for calling him a dog. If the word dog seriously offends you that much I must ask you to take a hard-long look at yourself and get your priorities straight.
I was then shortly gagged afterwards for a day as well due to calling Motion a “fat cunt” after the mute. I completely understand this gag as that type of abuse is not supported on the server, however, you must understand that I was a bit angry at this point and let my emotions get the better of me.
After this gag I had no way of communication with anyone outside of admin chat, so I sat and watched as others questioned Motion’s decisions on the original mute, with many saying that muting someone over calling you a dog is irrational behaviour and something that a staff should not be doing. Motion never responded to any of this, which didn’t surprise me, but what did was the constant amounts of abuse going towards him during this period from others in the chat and over mic. I won’t repeat what was being said, but people weren’t complimenting him. The abuse handed out far exceeded being called a dog, and yet nothing was done about this. Keep in mind Motion was not AFK as he continued to surf. After seeing this, I thought it was safe to assume that Motion is clearly favourtising against me and deciding to turn a convenient blind eye to all this abuse as it was not involving me. But I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt and trying and communicate to him through the means of the admin chat. I was completely ignored, I decided to add him and yet was ignored again. I gave one last shot in the admin chat trying to communicate with him, however, to no surprise, no response. You may think, oh he’s busy surfing he isn’t looking in the chat. Well he seemed to be able to respond to Chibi who was talking in VIP chat to him. Thought I couldn’t see that Motion?
Well basically to sum up this abuse report, Motion is to emotionally unstable with him favourtising and abusing against those who he dislikes. If he seriously is muting people for calling him a dog, and this isn’t just a 5-minute mute, a whole day mute, for being called a dog, then do you really think he’s the type of person you want as a staff member, especially on a surf server always full of banter.
I know this doesn’t mean much but I was an Admin on a Jailbreak server that did get the number of players as this surf server, roughly 30 – 50 people, so I understand the type of behaviour expected in a staff member, and I can tell you Motion is too emotionally unstable to perform this role.

Witnesses's (if any): There was around 40 people on and I can't remember to many specific names, but if anyone who was on that I can't remember would support my case that would be greatly appreciated. As far as I can remember some of the few people backing me up were Broseph, BetterAden and Snapz.

Proof / Evidence: I was not recording and am unsure whether the Easy Surf server has demos, however if so the event happened on the map surf_beginner at around 10pm on the 14/06/17.
Hopefully witnesses back my case but if there are Easy Surf demos if you could tell me where to find them and I'll look up the tick myself.

• Like 2

+1

Shortly after Dave was muted and gagged Motion refused to answer any of our questions about why the punishment was given. He then sat idly by while a large portion of the community were delibrately saying similar or worse things than Dave. Why was Dave punished, but not any of the others?

We then moved onto the next map where igle was talking in a very high, obviously unnatural voice for an extended period of time. He was never warned or asked to stop by either Delroy (not sure what control he had) or Motion. Another player on the server, Jordan, copied igle and spoke in a high voice and was fairly quickly asked to stop. He continued, and then got a 30 minute mute. It's unfair of Motion to ask Jordan to stop when igle did significantly more.

On this map, there was also an incident involving BetterAden. Fair enough Aden's actions were horrible and he absolutely deserved a warning or a ban, but abuse from igle and another player (can't remember who) targeted towards Aden was more general but almost as bad. Again, it's unfair to punish Aden for what he did but not even discourage the others' behaviour.

I love playing the Easy surf server, but seeing this kind of Admin work is really frustrating.

I wasn't there at the time and i'm sure motion had his reasons. I've seen Dave on the easy servers and he never has anything positive to say. He always talks like he is above everyone else and one of the biggest egos i've ever seen. Maybe if you had any sufficient proof it would back your case up, and I don't see this making any progress, but obviously this isn't my involvement, would like to see what @Motion has to say.

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

I went on the surf server started surfing And I heard dave call me a dog etc And i muted him then every one turned against me had some dude named BETTERaden calling me fat talking shit about my adhd so i gagged him and shortly after that everyone was like (Lets see who can get gagged the quickest or banned the quickest) after I muted/gagged Dave he was using @ and calling me fat and all this

[Competent] BETTERaden: nothing like coming onto a server thats modded by an adhd ridden blubber ball, you mute me and i swear to god ill cunt punch your dead dog into oblivion

[Competent] BETTERaden: ban me you adhd ridden retard

[Competent] BETTERaden: ill karate chop your nans arse cheeks you useless crunchy napkin

[Semi-pro] Dave: Whatd you expect from the fat cunt

Closing this as you abuse report has no evidence, feel free to create a new post with actual evidence.

3 minutes ago, Motion said:

[Competent] BETTERaden: nothing like coming onto a server thats modded by an adhd ridden blubber ball, you mute me and i swear to god ill cunt punch your dead dog into oblivion

[Competent] BETTERaden: ban me you adhd ridden retard

[Competent] BETTERaden: ill karate chop your nans arse cheeks you useless crunchy napkin
[Semi-pro] Dave: Whatd you expect from the fat cunt

This is the trash talk staff have to put up with on the server. Take your mute like a man @Dave

• skyprah locked this topic