SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

E3

Uncle Fusion

Hey guys.

Since I work a lot and have missed out on most things E3, what has been announced?

What are we all excited for?

I'm very excited for Far Cry 5. Looks very nice and brings back the memories of the Far Cry 3 game. Hopefully, they don't fuck it like they fucked Far Cry 4.

Call of Duct: World War 2 looks very nice as well. Brings back the 2012 vibe of CoD so I'm pretty excited.

I'm thinking of purchasing a PS4 for these two games. Not sure if I should do this or just buy a controller and use my PC. Thoughts?

2jz1fkoweayz.png

Spiderman looked awesome and so did Wolfenstein. 

Destiny is my biggest hype up since I played it religiously when it came out and now it's coming to PC;

Also super Mario oddysey is probably worth it especially with the switch being a portable console.

Not a lot of PC games were showcased and that was disappointing. Age of empires remastered? Lol.

Far Cry 5  obviously is exciting but I'm hesitant to say it'll be a good game after two terrible releases.

I think there were like a few good/alright games, but mostly all up I really don't think E3 has been improving very much over the years.

76561198094955365.png

5 hours ago, Meech said:

Far Cry 5  obviously is exciting but I'm hesitant to say it'll be a good game after two terrible releases.

bruh what chu on about. Far cry 3 was ?

2jz1fkoweayz.png

Yeah I got a ps4, mostly play 2k17 and shit. Getting those to games aswell, wanna play? Also get a ps4 of ebay, $250 is a good price

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

3 hours ago, Harik said:

bruh what chu on about. Far cry 3 was ?

far cry 4 and far cry primal were the last two games?

1 hour ago, Meech said:

far cry 4 and far cry primal were the last two games?

ah yeah dw. Primal is so shit I completely forgot about it hahah

2jz1fkoweayz.png

13 hours ago, Harik said:

I'm very excited for Far Cry 5. Looks very nice and brings back the memories of the Far Cry 3 game. Hopefully, they don't fuck it like they fucked Far Cry 4.

Call of Duct: World War 2 looks very nice as well. Brings back the 2012 vibe of CoD so I'm pretty excited.

I'm thinking of purchasing a PS4 for these two games. Not sure if I should do this or just buy a controller and use my PC. Thoughts?

All COD's since MW3 have been since IMO, I haven't bought one since then, but I will be looking closely at WW2 to see how its done for PC, eg community servers, mod support etc.

Never buy a console, period haha. Nothing is worth crossing the darkside to.

On 2017-6-15 at 10:07 AM, Harik said:

Bruh use a controller on your pc and play FC5 coop with me

On 2017-6-15 at 11:16 PM, Uncle Fusion said:

Never buy a console, period haha. Nothing is worth crossing the darkside to.

My PS4 is an Uncharted and Last of Us machine at this point

13 hours ago, Mack said:

My PS4 is an Uncharted and Last of Us machine at this point

Yeah, there are some pretty good games on PS4, sad that they don't release some of them on the PC.

76561198094955365.png