SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Retake server?

Uncle Fusion

It would be cool if you guys had a retake server, they can be pretty popular, also its good to practise on!

:)

im for this love playing retake on servers and arent that many active in australia would be a great addition to the KZG servers

8 hours ago, TheRiddler said:

im for this love playing retake on servers and arent that many active in australia would be a great addition to the KZG servers

There is a few, but not enough imo

and KZG can cash in on the market ;)

If a retake server was to be made make it 5v5 max and with more than one server so that you don't have to wait to play.

On 6/23/2017 at 10:41 AM, Jerry said:

If a retake server was to be made make it 5v5 max and with more than one server so that you don't have to wait to play.

Agreed, if would have to be more than one.

Any interest from Thrasher or Sky?

I would play the crap out of a KZG retake server. Just trial one to start with imo and if it takes off bring up a second one that has different settings i.e. progression through the rounds from pistols to guns to guns +nades? idk just spitballing.

2 minutes ago, THRASHER said:

More then happy to create a retake server when i get the chance

Not even busy lol, just lazy.

To be honest, I didn't know what a retake server was until last night, I had to go watch a video on it.

Retake might help me get "Good" at this game and help me "Retake Sites".

41 minutes ago, Ec1ipse said:

Not even busy lol, just lazy.

To be honest, I didn't know what a retake server was until last night, I had to go watch a video on it.

Retake might help me get "Good" at this game and help me "Retake Sites".

Are you serious?

hsn7VEU.jpg

5 hours ago, Larko said:

I would play the crap out of a KZG retake server. Just trial one to start with imo and if it takes off bring up a second one that has different settings i.e. progression through the rounds from pistols to guns to guns +nades? idk just spitballing.

The pistol round be like normal, start of map and halfway. nades get randomized to each round to each person and defuse kits get spread out aswell to people that don't get nades.

But I like the trial idea :thinking:

On 6/15/2017 at 1:08 AM, Uncle Fusion said:

It would be cool if you guys had a retake server, they can be pretty popular, also its good to practise on!

:)

+1 It would be cool to try something new!

• Diamond locked this topic