SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

krewzy's Abuse Report

Rufus66

Their Ingame Name: krewzy

Thier Steam ID / Steam Page Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ScrimxRuby/

Reason why you think they abused?: Ziptied me then attempted to rob me where according to the rules, you are not allowed to rob people. I even warned him of this but he continued then murdered me.
My voice didn't get picked up very well by the recording software, At first I said "You can't rob me here" then I said "You can only rob me inside".

Witnesses's (if any): :)

Proof / Evidence: You may NOT mug someone in the public place. This includes areas such as the bank, back of the bank, hospital, shops, or any other public building with or without witnesses. You may also not mug people on streets. All muggings must be done indoors in a closed off area with NO witnesses. Zip tying players in public is also not allowed.

https://youtu.be/-8CWRLCCK8c

5 minutes ago, ✪ Krewzy said:

It Was A Closed Off Area? What Are You Saying? o.O

You may also not mug people on streets. All muggings must be done indoors in a closed off area with NO witnesses.

There Was No Witness, He Was Close By, It Was Behind A Fence Game Logs Wont Reach Through The Fence Because Its A Map Clip Brush (aka, Invisible Wall)

• 3 weeks later...

He believe he got mugged in the pap fields, which is an area that people have accepted has a 'mugging' area.

Fuck The Population

tumblr_nukwzvrzsi1r9spw1o1_500.gif

29 minutes ago, Wolfleader said:

+rep krewzy RDM me yestarday and tried bribing me not to report him. he has gone too far this time robbing people in public.

i asked skyprah about robbing in pap fields and its not allowed

I never said that lol?

Are you allowed to rob on the farm side? are you not I got rob many of times there

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

-REP  You Are Allowed To Rob At The Papaver Farm? Or Am I Just Retard!

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

At the time this happened there was nothing in the rules specifying what "public" and "private" areas meant. Which is why I reported it.

The rules also still state "All muggings must be done indoors in a closed off area with NO witnesses." Which would exclude the whole area past the truck going to papaver fields.

• 4 weeks later...

+Rep. Today while I was jumping around the Papaver fields (not inside) because I was waiting for cooldowns krewzy ran up behind me and yelled stop, which barely gave me enough time to react. After ~1 sec he decided to shoot me twice with a Mag-7 after I stopped as fast as I could react to and was left with 4 hp (I was at 60). After he yelled stop and shot me twice he announced the robbery and took my items. I died after bleeding because the hospital bandage option wasn't there for some reason. There was also a witness that ignored the situation after he saw me and there was no way that krewzy knew I had items on me. He was standing outside the 250k after I walked up to him, he told me to walk away and I started jumping around the fence of the Papaver field where he snuck up behind me. He never saw me in the Papaver field and all the Papaver I had was actually from the last run that I did.

• sm! locked this topic