SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

ExtoiceRage / Suspect's Abuse Report

✪ sqυïggα

Their Ingame Name: ExtoiceRage / Suspect

Thier Steam ID / Steam Page Link: STEAM_0:0:102746332

Reason why you think they abused?: renamed me multiple times without saying why as well as calling me a faggot which he admitted to which is abusing me straight up, he also muted people for no reason and said openly on the servers hes allowed to mute people for no reason, he has also been renaming people with websites in their names without even telling them why theyre being renamed.

Witnesses's (if any): STEAM_1:1:207804237 (person muted that i got from the source bans)
theres a few others i can get but dont have to steam links for as of right now but once i get them i can post them here

Proof / Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmbEXmikhvg&feature=youtu.be

dont have the exact evidence of him calling me a faggot but im sure you can check chat logs :) i only have him renaming me once this is because it was a 20 min shadow play.

Changing someone's name because they have a link in their name is totally fine. Throughout this community, it is done on a regular basis. Not telling the user is generally okay. He was probably not wanting to start an argument with the player and It's much easier to just change it rather then ask the player to.

JyE3olP.jpg

He clearly stated in chat that he renamed you because you had spaces in your name. He did call you a faggot but I would suspect you were talking shit as he says in the log.

@ExoTicRage

2jz1fkoweayz.png

4. No advertising servers or websites.

This is why others are getting their names changed without warning.

For him changing your name, it can be hard at times to target someone with spaces within each letter. so to make his job easier he changed it but he should have asked you to take out all the spaces (this is what I would have done). With your mate getting muted he was quite aggressive at the start it might have been stuff before the video started that made ExtoiceRage want to mute him.

Edited by Ec1ipse

-rep I totally agree with eclipse and Harik, he should have given you a warning to change your name, but that is not abuse.

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

-1 Evidence shows no abuse, just doing his job by taking links out of players names. However, I do agree he should've asked you to change your name first.

9 hours ago, ✪ sqυïggα said:

he has also been renaming people with websites in their names without even telling them why theyre being renamed.

I do this all the time

9 hours ago, ✪ sqυïggα said:

as well as calling me a faggot

I do this all the time

• Like 3

giphy (4).gif

22 minutes ago, THRASHER said:

I do this all the time

Are you implying that calling people a faggot is appropriate? (Just asking)

Jailbreak Administrator

Scouts n' Knives Administrator

76561198214580473.png

i wasnt talking shit, i was saying how supposedly he had 5 or so accounts that all were brand new to the forums when he applied and they all +rep'ed him and that they had the same ip, the guy that got muted wasnt my friend and he was barely speaking before hand and had only been on the server that map, and he said later like i already said that he was renaming me to slay me but if he can target me to rename me he should be able to slay me doing that as well, and he said it was for telecamping but if he slayed me straight up he never gave a warning for it even though i wasnt telecamping i was walking away from the teleport looking at it ( and when he said get out of jail i was alt tabbed trading my knife ), the whole faggot thing was really about how people call admins for example faggots and such and get muted for it but admins do it (in thrashers case regularly) and this post was really just trying to have someone higher up to tell him to do his job a bit better not trying to get him in trouble or anything and this fit the criteria better as another JB admin told me to post it on the forums, and the websites thing i put it in because i was wanting to know they should at least tell them why they get renamed so they dont do it again cause not everyone reads the rules some people might go on to chill and not realise the rules

30 minutes ago, ✪ sqυïggα said:

i was saying how supposedly he had 5 or so accounts that all were brand new to the forums when he applied and they all +rep'ed him and that they had the same ip

I believe that this did happen. This happened in his application before his accepted app where he was caught out and it looks like it happened his accepted app where there are two very suspicious accounts that joined on the day of his admin application being uploaded and their only activity was replying to his admin app. Their names are shades and FlavR. @THRASHER , if you could check their ip's, that would be great thanks because it is very suspicious.

Edited by JaTheBest123

Jailbreak Administrator

76561198214580473.png

22 minutes ago, JaTheBest123 said:

I believe that this did happen. This happened in his application before his accepted app where he was caught out and it looks like it happened his accepted app where there are two very suspicious accounts that joined on the day of his admin application being uploaded and their only activity was replying to his admin app. Their names are shades and FlavR. @THRASHER , if you could check their ip's, that would be great thanks because it is very suspicious.

He has a brother who has played on our servers and his app was accepted regardless. This has nothing to do with the abuse report and is going off topic. 

1 minute ago, skyprah said:

He has a brother who has played on our servers and his app was accepted regardless. This has nothing to do with the abuse report and is going off topic. 

I know, I just thought that I would bring it up just for curiosity. Sorry if you thought it was unnecessary.

Jailbreak Administrator

76561198214580473.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • GimmeYoFries locked this topic