SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Lobster's BAN Request

KZRRR

Your Ingame Name: KZRRR

Thier Ingame Name: Lobster

Their Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:158331371

Which Server:

Reason why they should be banned / muted: My mate had robbed a fella at the black market area which all went smoothly within RP regulation. He then started to complain he was killed near the NPC which is against the rules but doesn't not clearly specify within the rules. This situation slowly died down and we all moved on continuing rp'ing within the server. However, what he so calls a 'friend' aka 'Lobster' appears out of the blue 20 minutes after the robbery occurred and RDM's as i pull into the Gunshop without hesitation stating I robbed his buddy a far while ago in to which  from memory, this lobster guy wasn't within the server when the robbery occured. But even if he was, the robbery was so far in time that he's come to get revenge by RDM"ing me (an innocent victim) in public with many witnesses such as groot, dolphin and Primed within the server at the time who can agree on this. I'm really getting sick and tired of this and I'm starting to lose interest in the server when this childish behaviour continues from other players. FYI, I understand this server still being within beta, but this rules are to simple and self-explanatory to the fact people can start making up their own rules. They need to be edited and updated to the point where it's more suffice and understandable. I hope both these issues are resolved so this doesn't happen again.

Proof / Evidence: https://www.mediafire.com/?4s64hgdv7dp7hdo

RDM can be seen right towards the end of the demo.

Edited by KZRRR
Accidently put it in the MUTE section.

I've also been RDM'd by lobster a while ago and it seems he hasn't changed...

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

• skyprah locked this topic