SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Scouts and Knivez] Lemons's Admin Application

Lemons

Server you're Applying for?: Scouts and Knivez

Steam Account Name: Lemons

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:64536205

Description of Yourself: I am 15 years of age have played on this server for a long time now, do not get mad easily or at all really, nice and friendly.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 3 days and 50 minutes

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: Thursdays to Sundays usually in between 4 o'clock to 10

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: TheRiddler, Timot_lambo, Bullee,

Players vouching your application?: Fam, Daniel, KentosTheWizard, Alyx,?ッ Splat ッ?,HUNTER

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I am responsible person I would like to be admin to help take care of mic spammers and advertising and or racial language. I have had I mostly clean track record with 2 bans last one was a long time ago. If there should be a problem the offender would be given a second chance (if not a regular) as they should know the rules.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I see eye to eye, friendly most of the time, played this server for a year now and feel like i would like to help the KZG servers become a more friendly environment.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

Lemons is a very mature kid and probably one of the most mature I've encountered. When I'm on, he is always being friendly to everybody and he enforces the rules. He also plays on the server regularly. For this, I'm going to give him a +rep.

Good Luck!

Ja

Jailbreak Administrator

Scouts n' Knives Administrator

76561198214580473.png

i asked lemon to apply to help us out, he is always informing us of hackers and abusers, also knows the rules and doesnt cross people the wrong way. time for him to step out of the top 10 to also help admins :) i will have to go through the vital commands and actions with him when he is accepted if seniors pass him on. +rep

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

Lemons is a very nice person who is always on scouts and follows the rules, who also is friendly to everyone 

+rep

I think you should be more upfront in your application. A Mostly clean record is maybe 1 or 2 mutes if that. Having bans is not clean, not anywhere near clean. Earlier in the year you were a clear trouble maker and troll on the server who didn't give a shit about anyone. Some more clear explanation to what's changed from then to now would be nice.

Otherwise it's a Negative -rep

To be completely honest i'm gonna have to agree with ioutrankyou, you're pretty active, great most of the time, likes to have a banter here and there, but earlier on you were definitely a troll, at the moment i'm pretty neutral because i do agree with bullee also

Friendly but...

Lemons can be a troll, does not use his mic often enough and I feel like he would use his power to his advantage. I'm going to have to agree with MOST people and say,

-Rep

20 hours ago, Lemons said:

Server you're Applying for?: Scouts and Knivez

Steam Account Name: Lemons

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:64536205

Description of Yourself: I am 15 years of age have played on this server for a long time now, do not get mad easily or at all really, nice and friendly.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 3 days and 50 minutes

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: Thursdays to Sundays usually in between 4 o'clock to 10

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: TheRiddler, Timot_lambo, Bullee,

Players vouching your application?: Fam, Daniel, KentosTheWizard, Alyx,?ッ Splat ッ?,HUNTER

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I am responsible person I would like to be admin to help take care of mic spammers and advertising and or racial language. I have had I mostly clean track record with 2 bans last one was a long time ago. If there should be a problem the offender would be given a second chance (if not a regular) as they should know the rules.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I see eye to eye, friendly most of the time, played this server for a year now and feel like i would like to help the KZG servers become a more friendly environment.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

Lemons is on Scouts most of the time, he follows the rules and always points out afk's. Personally, i think this would be a great role for Lemons as he would be able to help out the KZG server and other admins.So it is a +REP from me, Good Luck - Fam

Edited by fam

Tanner, discord and Scoutz are 2 sperate things, I played 2 comps with you and talking louder than normal is not mic spamminmg. cant say anything about the admin abuse part though don't know where you got that from. I have also never seen you on scoutz before.

Edited by Lemons

I've know Lemons for a while now and he is a average guy one thing that i have to say is that if he were to be an admin i feel like he would use his powers to his advantage. do sorta agree with the admins though. -rep 40%

Edited by England is my city

18 hours ago, ✪ humpty said:

an all round good guy probably deserves this but does have some downs. -neutral

19 hours ago, ioutrankyou said:

I think you should be more upfront in your application. A Mostly clean record is maybe 1 or 2 mutes if that. Having bans is not clean, not anywhere near clean. Earlier in the year you were a clear trouble maker and troll on the server who didn't give a shit about anyone. Some more clear explanation to what's changed from then to now would be nice.

Otherwise it's a Negative -rep

2 hours ago, Wan Kin Tu Yu (vol 0) said:

To be completely honest i'm gonna have to agree with ioutrankyou, you're pretty active, great most of the time, likes to have a banter here and there, but earlier on you were definitely a troll, at the moment i'm pretty neutral because i do agree with bullee also

18 hours ago, Nosey said:

i dont think i have ever heard you speak or even if u do have a voice u should use it more.

this is exactly all true and thats why we have a good bunch of staff members who notice these things, those points are exactly what i would talk about pre-staff meeting once accepted and if accepted. you need to use your mic more mind you larko and sirblaze barely do yet get the point accross when they need to, so it is no biggie as long as you can communicate and make sure people who commit offences are noticed and warned. on the other hand cheeky banter is not on your side people mistaken it for trolling but I see what you do and watch you its not coming bad across people you just piss off people because you kill them and challenge them so tone that down a notch leave the cheeky comments, I personally like to be challenged but others dont.

we all been there done that guys I used to be a total dick to people when I kill them or beat them until I became admin and now H.A you learn to respect your role more. I reckon give lemon a chance to prove him self as I think he would be good with his experience and constant presence 

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

By all means i am more than happy and prepared to give lemons a shot, i'd love to see how he does if he ends up getting trial - i mean that's why there is a trial period, to see how our admins are doing and if they should be given full admin - so i'm very open to this idea @BuLLee

3 hours ago, Lemons said:

Tanner, discord and Scoutz are 2 sperate things, I played 2 comps with you and talking louder than normal is not mic spamminmg. cant say anything about the admin abuse part though don't know where you got that from. I have also never seen you on scoutz before.

Yes, they may be two different things but your attitude is the same. Therefore if you do it in discord there's a chance that you will do it in KZG. You have talked louder during discord but you have also shouted repeatedly at me, hurting my ears during gameplay which would not be acceptable for admin. Lastly I am not trying to make you not get you admin I am just saying that you have some downfalls that you need to work on if you want to be a good admin with a good reputation. 

Lemons is a regular memeber on SK knows the rules and most the time doesnt break them, but i do have to agree with the other staff's opinions you can be a troll and a trouble maker alot of the time you have been starting to act better than you were but that still stays with anyone including you. I also worry how you will take the critism of being a staff member you wont be one of those people who jump on the band wagon and gang up on on a staff member once a decision was made people dont like you have to enforce the rules to everyone on the server even to some of your friends who can be trouble makers. As long as you understand this and accept it i believe you deserve a trial period too see how you handle the role. +rep from me good luck

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Wolfy said:

-1 when im on lemons just trollls

Got any examples or anything to back that up or is it just a dickish comment? Can't really trust what you say so I don't see the point of that comment lad.

Anyway, I agree with the above statements and think that Lemons deserves a trial. He's been a dick in the past, yes, but pretty much all the admins have at some point or another; that's something that lessens as you mature and especially so if you desire to step into a role of responsibility. Lemons seems like a good lad and has toned down trolling etc a lot over the last six months or so from what I've seen. Can always use more admins, and I've been having trouble actually focusing on relaxing and playing since I got admin because of people just spamming me with questions and saying my name every two seconds; which was one of the things I got admin to avoid. Any help is much appreciated and makes things easier for the rest of the staff :) 

+rep

no i dont know what your on mate, but im justing saying it was a -rep from me cause he just trolls most of the time im on. And there is a point of the comment.

At the moment I'm not sure if lemons becoming an admin would be a good thing or a bad thing. He has previously been a troll and a nuisance to admins, but has also slowly become more of a trusted Scoutz player by messaging admins if there is a problem or something needs to be fixed.

For now I will go with ~Neutral due to reasons on both sides of this

However I do believe that he will at one point be mature and responsible enough to take on the role of admin, but I'm not sure he is ready at this point in time. 

• 3 weeks later...

Lemon Is a mature and helpful guy and people say hes a troll buy everyone trolls at some point so +REP

Signed By: WoLLeZ
Currently: KZG Member

giphy.gif

tumblr_n3ze1uxOPD1snqag2o1_500.gif

+rep really good bloke and enjoy listening to the friendly banta.

Probs most active player i know of

Become a real Aussie

:carlton: 

:carlton: :carlton: 

:carlton::carlton: :carlton: 

:carlton: :carlton: 

:carlton:  

I personally don't have anything against @Lemons. He does seem mature than others on the server and he's a pretty good player as well, which will definitely help distinguishing cheaters and non-cheaters.

• My Name is Tito locked this topic